Tuesday, January 31, 2006

The Start of The Last Week 2

Today is my last 'free' Monday! Next Monday it's back to classes. Doh!
Today I got up at 8:30am. Showered and sat down to watch the SAG awards with my breffles (waffles) with nutella and cream. Turns out the guide was wrong and the red carpet didn't start till 10am. So I got to watch Providence.
Then I sat and watched (and taped) the SAG awards red carpet and then the awards themselves.
They were pretty good. None of my fave faves were there. 'cept Sean Hayes and Megan Mullally from Will and Grace. Sean Hayes won the award. It was so sweet! Megan was teary! -I DON'T WANT WILL AND GRACE TO END!!!!!!!!!!!
lol
Shirley Temple (Black) got the lifetime achievement award. -That was very cool. I LOVE Shirley Temple movies! And I admit that, even as a 20 year old. -the same goes for Disney! lol

After the awards I watched random tv and had lunch, before going on the computer and spending an hour trying to find the new ep of CJ to download.
I had a break and did the dishes. -Not wanting to get yelled at when my parents got home. ...even though Scott was perfectly able to do them himself! But no. -He couldn't even open the blinds downstairs! -Lazy bum! lol

After that I finally found the ep to download. -It's currently at 45% (I had to stop when I got off the comp)
I watched The Nanny on foxtel, then we had dinner. Scott and I fought over the fact that he refuses to wash his hands when they are clearly dirty before touching food that other people may want to eat!...this is an endless war we seem to have going! But I am not letting go of my morals or my principles!

After that I watched the rest of Friends, then some of an ep of Dr Quinn Medicine Woman. Then I realised that Will and Grace was not on tonight and decided to watch Serenity - The Firefly Pilot ep. -I hadn't seen any Firefly since before the 2nd screening of the movie back in August/September I don't think!
I was just on halfway through it, when I got an SMS from Elsa saying that Amy Acker was on Supernatural. So I stopped the dvd and watched that! I HAD to! I love my Amy Acker. She was one of my faves on Angel. It was so weird her being all grown up and with a kid....lol

Once that finished I watched the rest of Serenity. It was so great having my characters back again. It was kinda like seeing old friends! I forgot how much I loved Firefly!
After that I flicked channels again. And now I am on the comp.
I am hoping to watch the new ep of CJ tomorrow while Scott is out and Nikki is at school. It'll be SO great to have the house to myself for a little while again!


I should really go to bed soon...but I'm rather awake. Oh well I can sleep on saturday! lol.

Ciao Bella!

-----------
Carls

No comments: