Saturday, January 21, 2006

Curse The Heat!

Oh how I long for the beach! I have only been once all summer. I want my beach dang nabbit! lol.

Wow I was so busy chatting and writing bits of my chapter last night that I forgot my post again. woops.

So yeah....I didn't get to bed till 3am Thursday night (well friday morning technically), I got up and watched Providence. Then I bummed around. I sat on the computer, and I played the Sims2, and I wrote more of my chapter and did some more work for the website. That's pretty much it. I watched the View ofcourse too. I was also going through one of my old Alias tapes, and found an ad for the season 3 premire of Crossing Jordan - Devil May Care. I squeeled. hehe. I now have the ad for the season 2 finale and the season 3 premire. weird.

I got a call from the Safeway people again. They gave me a 2nd interview, for next week. YAY. I probably won't get a job, but I will try to be optimistic. lol.

Last night we had fish and chips - FINALLY! I was so happy and it tasted really good! Nikki and I watched an ep of Sliders while we ate. - It was a dinosaur ep. Then I watched Will and Grace. It's so weird having all these OLD eps that I have not seen. They are from season 5 which is when I think they put it on Thursdays at the same time as ER or somthing, so I couldn't watch them. doh. So now I am filling in all the gaps. lol.
After that Nikki and I watched 'Baby Boom'. That movie has always been a fave of mine and mum's. I love it! lol.
After that I sat on the comp till 3am again...and slept in till 11:3oam-ish. I kept waking up and getting interupted by Nikki. So I had a few different dreams. Most involving Crossing Jordan characters. lol.

Today I am going to the shops, then down to visit Grandma and Grandpa probably, and then Mum is dropping me at Brett's, who is taking me down to Vanessa's with him. -It's all very complicated. lol.

Well I should go. I have to finish some stuff on the comp so that I can go shopping....


Aurevoir
----------
Carlie

No comments: