Monday, January 30, 2006

The End of Another Week

So yeah again I did very little today. I spent a lot of time on the net and a lot of time infront of the tv!

Scott was working all day, so that made the house a little quieter....but not THAT much.
lol. Between Nikki and Dad, there was still plenty of noise.

Mum, Nic and I went to the supermarket. I got me some new phone credit. -yay...and it also came in handy...

I spent the afternoon on the computer, and watching some tv. I was going to watch Gilmore Girls from last night, but it was too noisy so I decided to wait. It was a good thing I did, because I started flicking channels and almost died of shock when I found 'The Shrunken City' which is a movie that a few of us have had a slight obsession with (some of us more than others...). That is the movie that has Steve Valentine (Nigel from CJ) in it, playing an Ood Leader. So there has been a big Ood thing, even though none of us have seen it. So I was madly texting Elsa, Ella and Faith. -It was very exciting!
lol

Then I decided to stop watching it and tape it from the start at 5am (Monday). So I have set up the tape for that. -It was on Hallmark of all channels. One I like, but haven't really watched much lately.

Then I watched Charmed with Nikki. -I wanted to watch the one were they go back to the 1920's. Because of my story. I wanted to check some things.
Then I watched Gilmore girls and then the final ep of Sliders and the special features.
There was a behinds the scenes/thing about the show bit, which was very cool and Jerry mentioned Crossing Jordan so I giggled and clapped at that. lol.
So I have now finished my Sliders dvds. yay. Season 3 is coming out next week. I might start saving up for when that comes out cheap.

Then I started quoteing 'Conspiracy' of CJ season 2. It's the 2nd last one I have. I got a bit done, but then I got tired so I gave up and flicked foxtel channels. I watched Lost for a while, till Scott got off the comp and thats my day!

Nikki wasn't feeling well this evening. I think she was a bit dehydrated. Stupid heat.
Dad was complaining/arguing about the Air conditioning today again.

Tomorrow I am spending the day watching the SAG awards (Screen Actors Guild) on foxtel.
Then Scott and Nikki go back to school on Tuesday! -YAY!!!!!!!
I will have a new ep of Crossing Jordan to watch then. Woohoo!
-I can't wait.
I saw like 50 ads for the new season of Las Vegas on channel 7 tonight! I just hope they play CJ soon! Otherwise it will be all messed up!

Anyhoo...
Thats all for now

---------
Carlie....or Claire as I may go by now! lol

No comments: