Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Almost Free!!!!!!!!!

This time tomorrow, I will be ALL ALONE in my house! I can't wait! hehe.
The fam is all packed up and ready to go early in the morning. I will probably be up by the time they leave...doh. But I have to get up anyways I suppose as I am meeting the gang in the city.

Today I kept fighting with Scott. He loves to torment me and push my buttons. I have become somewhat of a germophobe at home, and yell at everyone to wash their hands before touching food...which isn't much to ask. Especially after they have been holding the cat or playing on the computer. They get annoyed, but I am perfectly happy not being sick and would like to stay that way. Plus it's also common decency to wash hands before eating.
So Scott and I got into a big fight (s) about it today.

Mum was home and was up early off to the doctors. Then we sat around and I watched the View and then waited around after that, while Nikki made Honeyjoys, to go to the supermarket. I got plenty of junk for me to eat over the next couple of days. Some treats for me and then stuff for Saturday night when people come over.
We ran into 2 different people we know in the lolly isle. lol. One was the dad of a boy in my sister's year, who's daughter was my prep buddy when I was in grade 6 at Hartwell Primary. So he was chatting about that. Another was another parent we knew (well) from the school.

This evening, I watched more tv and helped Nikki get sorted for the trip. Packing and stuff. I think she has everything...I hope. lol.

I watched another ep of Sliders and started falling asleep, so I had to have me some coffee.
Today I realised I have not written in my diary/journal since early December 2005...so I will have to write a little something there, but I've been so busy doing my posts here. I like to have it in the journal though, I should print this all out...that could be a lot of paper. hmm.

Well I am looking forward to my day out with my friends tomorrow and then coming home to watch the new episodes of Crossing Jordan and Las Vegas.

I also have to point out that it's totally weird that Joanie from Providence is now on Joey....lol. I loved Joanie, she was cool.

Anyhoo....

Toodles Y'all....wow....


---------
Carls

No comments: