Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I'm a Working Gal!

Today I got the call from Safeway and they gave me a job! Yay! I have to go to an induction session on the 18th and then training during that week. I am sorta nervous now! lol. But how hard can putting stuff in bags and giving change be! lol.

Also today, was Nikki's first day back at school. I got up at 8am and did her hair for her. Then I made sure she was ready and took her photo, before seeing her off. -out the front door of course, for I was still in my pj's! lol
I watched Providence and read the paper. Scott got up and watched tv.
After my shower, I checked on my download of the CJ ep. Then I watched The View and had my breffles for breaky.
I had to stop halfway through the view, because I forgot about Will and Grace. lol. So I watched that and then finished The View.
Then I put out the washing and then my CJ ep was done, so I sat down and watched that. It was a Great ep! I love it.
No more eps till March now! I hope channel 7 puts it on soon! grrrrr!
Oh well LV starts Thursday...YAY! And NCIS next week i think!

After CJ, I wrote down my thoughts again. Then I went and made lunch and watched The View. They are having their 2000th show this week and are showing all these old clips. I know I loved the show the minute I saw it back when we first got foxtel. I remember watching it every time we had that channel! lol. My how they have changed! hah.

Then I sat on the comp for most of the afternoon. Chatting with Elsa. -I've missed chatting to her!
Then I went and sat in my room for a while. I watched Friends at 6:30pm and then we had dinner. I was still hungry after my small portion of the fish and chips, so i made Mac and Cheese. lol.
After that I was on the comp a bit more, then I sat in my room listening to music and then playing Care Bear Uno and Spit with Nikki. Then I started reading a chapter of Tom Sawyer, but almost fell asleep. So I had a coffee and sat down and watched Ned and Stacey on TV1 and then some of Law and Order SVU. -I dunno why but I have become very interested in the Law and Order shows lately. I blame Jill...or Elsa....or...me! lol

I am going to the city with my girls tomorrow. Yay! I've missed them! lol.

I shold go to bed soon. But I'm kinda interested in writing some of this stuff about a new show idea I had.

Toodles!

----------
Carls

No comments: