Monday, January 23, 2006

Feeling Hot Hot Hot!!!

Okay so I seriously spent like the WHOLE day at the computer. I was bored, hot and lonely.
There was no one to chat to. :(
It was really really hot today, over 40 degrees celcius!
Nikki didn't get back till after 5pm. And when she did Mum told her that her guinea pigs couldn't take the heat and had died....we are great pet people! not! ...Toffee is going okay though.
But it was really really hot outside and so Nikki wanted a funeral for them. She wrote a little speech to say, and Mum and Scott burried them in the backyard somewhere. Dad put up a fuss about having to do it at that time, even today at all. -The rest of us tried to point out that they wouldn't stay good...lol.

Anyways...so Nikki was pretty sad about that. But I guess that's part of having pets. It helps you prepare for the bigger things, the people that will eventually leave. I have never lost anyone or anything that I am close to. I have known people that died, but not really really. And so when it comes to me going to my first funeral I will be a total wreck. I am not looking foward to it at all....not that one generally would....you know what I mean though...I hope. lol

Tonight I watched Gilmore Girls from last night, ...after much arguing with Scott...which I get blamed for of course. hmm.
Then I did some more quotes from 'John Doe' of Crossing Jordan.

Tomorrow Nikki and I are going to the movies, to see Cheaper by the Dozen. We will be catching the bus...fun. heh. Oh well.
I think icecream may be necessery tomorrow. It's still really hot now, it's supposed to be cooler tomorrow..mid to late 20's I think. Not too bad.

Well I should get off to bed soon. I've almost finished my chapter for the forum fanfic...I think...


Ciao

------------
Carls

No comments: