Thursday, January 26, 2006

A Lazy Day...

Today was pretty much a nothing day. I slept in (taping Providence), got up around 10am. And then sat on the computer till noon.
I had to take up my pants for my interview at Safeway and I also had to iron my shirt before that!
I ended up taping The View, and watched it tonight.
I watched yesterdays before doing my pants.

I left at 3pm. I just missed the early tram I was supposed to catch, so I sat in the 30something degree heat and waited for the next one. I managed to get to Safeway on time, but had to wait around ages for someone to greet me for my interview.
The interview went okay, it was pretty simple. I expected the whole 'what is your weakness' question, but nope. Hopefully I will get some work. I'm crossing my fingers. lol
-That said, after all that I probably won't get it.

I came home and watched tv with Nikki. -After having a shower from being really hot and all sweaty from wearing work clothes out in the heat. The whole thing took just over an hour, including travel time!
We then put on the old birthday party video of me and Scott when we were little.
Mum came home and we somehow convinced her to buy us McDonalds for dinner. So we went shopping at safeway...the same store infact! lol.
Then Nikki and I went and got the dinner and waited for mum to pick us up in the car.

Tonight I watched Will and Grace (on foxtel, but a new ep for me...a new/old ep. lol), then I watched The View from earlier today. Then Nikki and I watched Sliders and then we watched Providence from this morning. After that we watched the rest of the party video and then started another tape, a later one that had Christmas 1999 on it. It was so weird, but little Nikki was SO cute! lol

Tomorrow is Australia Day, so I dunno what we are doing. Nothing much I don't think...since it's going to be SO SO hot! lol.


------------
Carls

No comments: