Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Boring and Hot

I was still grumpy today....it's possible that I am PMS-ing..... :P

I got up, everyone else was still asleep. I watched Providence, read the paper, flicked etc. I didn't rush to have my shower, but was out by 10:30am. Nikki got up after that and she moseyed (I have no idea how to spell that word. lol) around. She got a call from her friend Laura, who invited her over there. So at 1pm, (Scott was up by then) she was supposed to get picked up by Laura, but she called and asked if one of us could walk Nic around. Scott did it, as I was watching tv and my sore leg from yesterday is still sore.
-I changed the bandaids on it today, and put Detol on it and I have a bruise on it, it's not overly pretty. lol.

I was bored in the afternoon and felt like watching some Crossing Jordan. So I watched Sactuary, and just after it finished, I was flicking and on came this movie called 'Hennessy'. It made me laugh. lol.

Nikki was supposed to come home at 4pm, but called after 5pm asking if she could stay the night. I was all grumpy because Mum doesn't want to buy white bread anymore, and I don't eat brown bread. I won't have much for lunch tomorrow I'm guessing. Wah. I get grumpy when I'm tired and/or hungry.

Mum got angry with me for not calling some person from Safeway back, as they had apparently left a message. -I never check the messages, especially as they are usually old (no one ever deletes them) and also the phone is so low down that you don't generally look at it. I will call back tomorrow though. It'd be nice to get a job, at least a few hours a week or even 1 shift. *shrugs* I could use some cash.

I was going to go to the movies with Nikki tomorrow, but since she will probably be out all day, that's not happening. We will probably do that next week.

Tonight I watched another ep of Sliders, in which they were talking about Australia A LOT and the people had some of the dodgiest Aussie accents I have EVER heard! They mention Australia on that show a lot. It's weird. lol. I spent the whole time being so embarrased for Australia and at the crappiness of it all. lol.
I then watched 2 more eps of CJ and then Leno and Conan. I watched the outtakes from Las Vegas again, cause they're funny. hehe.

I am currently downloading the next ep of Crossing Jordan. I was hoping to have it done by tomorrow morning, but I don't think that's gonna happen. If not I will wait till Thursday, when I will have no worries about other people in the house. yay!


Nighty night don't let the bed bugs bite! :D

---------
Carlie

No comments: