Sunday, January 08, 2006

A Grumpy Day At The Beach

So today were were off to the beach, and I was driving down there, and I was all packed. I had remembered my boardshorts this time and I was going to swim happily....
well even though I kept telling Nikki to put our backpack in the car, I realised when we got down there that she had forgotten to do so. So I was without my bathers top and boardshorts. Mum also forgot the towels and so we had to borrow some when we went to the beach.

Most of the family was there, well all the Uncles and Aunts other than Neil and Margaret. Sarah and Elizabeth were the only other cousins. -Plus Elizabeth's friend James was there too.
We sat around, had lunch -a yummy BBQ with fresh snags and bread. After lunch it was getting quite hot, so we decided to go down to the beach. Uncle John brought the boat down and Nic and Scott went with him in that, while Mum, Dad and I swam for a bit. -I ended up wearing my bikini bottoms, my bra and Mum's sunsmart top in the water.
John brought the boat around to where we were swimming and I got to go for a turn in the biscut/doughnut/ring-thing. It hurt my ass a little, but was heaps of fun! lol. Then Elizabeth had a turn, so I got to sit in the boat. It's been years since I've gone out on the boat! Years and Years!
While Elizabeth was having her turn, it broke, so we headed back and then as I was getting out of the boat, I fell and ripped some of the skin off my knee, so that hurts a lot now. Wah. -Luckily we had bandaids in the car first aid kit!

After that we went back to the house, and sat around some more. We then had dinner, another BBQ and then we had to leave so that Scott could drive home while it was still light.
I listened to my iPod, which was very low on batteries, as Nikki had left it going when she used it on the way down...

I had a fun day, got a little sun, my face is all read right now.
Not Much going on tomorrow. Maybe a swim. :)

Owwwww

--------
Carls

No comments: