Thursday, January 19, 2006

Quotes, Screenies and Too Many Forums

I was so busy chatting last night that I forgot my post again! haha.
Well today is just as good.

Yesterday I didn't do much of anything. I watched some tv, sat on the computer, stressed about my interview (that is this afternoon...and I'm still sorta stressing, though I know I'll be fine. lol). I decided to watch Father of the Bride Part 2. I love that one too! -I have an obsession. The tape was so old, it had early seasons ads for Ally McBeal, and a WAY old channel 7 logo too! heh.

I ran out of time to finish it in one go, as Dad kept interupting me while he was on the phone to my tafe, trying to work out how to pay for my fees. So I watched The View and then watched the last little bit.
Meredith and Barbara were back on The View yesterday. I was happy. It's just not right without Meredith. lol.

After that I spent the whole afternoon/evening on the computer, talking to my girls, and doing creative things. I got off around 6pm and watched tv and had dinner. Then I watched a Golden Globe awards post show thing to see if they mentioned Jill...or anyone else I liked, they didn't really. Doh. Oh well you did get to see her for 5 seconds, when they showed the cast of Desperate Housewives coming up on stage to collect their award. -At least CJ, if it had been nominated, would have been in a different catagory....lol

After that I watched the LIVE ep of Will and Grace again. -It's SO SO funny!!! I LOVE it!

Then I felt like watching Crossing Jordan. So I watched Family Ties...A) because I love it! Lily and Nigel are so cute together. and B) because I needed to find out some things about Nigel's history.
After that I decided to finally start quoting John Doe. I haven't done any quoting since I did the ones for the Crossover eps. So I did a bit of that one. Then I sat on the comp all night talking to my girls again...about silly things ofcourse! lol.

Today I have my interview with Safeway supermarket. I sorta do want a job...cause money and experiance...but I also don't want my time taken up. hmm. oh well. I am sure the interview will go okay...it's a group one....which could be interesting....Anyways...wish me luck with that.
Ugh! It's so hot today and I have to dress up in worky clothes...long pants and a shirt. doh. Oh well it's only for an hour and a half. :)

I still haven't finished my chapter for the forum fanfic...I am getting there...slowly.

Toodles

----------
Carls

No comments: