Saturday, January 14, 2006

All By Myself - Day 2

So technically my first day home all day alone. From morning till night.
I woke up at 7:30am to let Toffee out and then went back to sleep. I taped Providence and then got up just before 10am. I showered and got dressed and then made breaky and sat here at the computer and watched the new eps of Crossing Jordan and Las Vegas FINALLY! And they were definately worth the wait! Very good ones! :D

After that I went and watched the ep of The View that I had taped, and then watched the new one on foxtel.
Then I gave Toffee his lunch :P and then walked down to Blockbuster to rent The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants. On the way home, I stopped at the BP and bought bread and milk.

When I got home I watched the taped Providence and had lunch. Then I spent the rest of the arvo listening to music and reading up on all the things on the net.
At 6:30pm I went and watched Friends. Then I made dinner and watched The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants. It was good. Maybe a little long. But good. I enjoyed it. The actors were all good, though the blond one annoyed me a little bit...just a wee bit.
Then after I did the dishes, I decided to watch an old movie I had taped off tv, I picked Father of The Bride. That has always been one of my fave movies, especially as a kid. The tape is quite old. There were ads from season 1 of Ally McBeal, Home Improvement, and Ellen. lol.
I love that movie. Though it now makes me a little sad....I will not go into why. Lets just say it has to do with my dad being nothing like Steve Martin's character.

I will go to bed soon...ish. Probably...
lol. I haven't gotten quite as far with my script or my chapter of the CJ forum fanfic as I would have liked. But I still have some time. :)
Tomorrow I have to take the dvd back, clean up the house and get ready for my...2 possibly 3 guests tomorrow night.

Looking forward to tomorrow night.
Ciao

---------
Carls

No comments: