Sunday, January 29, 2006

Busy Busy Shopping and Uber Fun!

Wow. Yesterday I was super busy! And I was barely home all day!

Yesterday I spent pretty much the whole day shopping with Mum and Nikki at Chadstone. We were there till about 4pm..maybe just before that.
We looked at heaps of things, and Mum bought me some new jeans! yay! -I've needed new jeans for AGES! They have to get taken up though, so I won't get them till after Wednesday.

Elsa has been in Mildura with Ella all weekend, so it's been a little quiet online. -As everyone else seems to be awol as well.

Anyways..after we got back from the Chaddy, Nikki and I watched 'Billboard Dad' - a Mary Kate and Ashley movie...from 1998...it was Nikki's choice. Anyways..it had Bailey Chase in it from Buffy and Las Vegas (Graeme and Jake, Mary's boyfriend) though for some reason, he was credited as Bailey Luetgert....I don't know why...weird. lol

Then Mum dropped me over at Vicky's at 7pm. We had another movie night and the main people were there. We had pizzas. -Good ones, unlike the ones from Friday night....
We watched 'EuroTrip'...which I had not seen. It was pretty funny. Bad, but kinda funny. lol.
Then we watched 'Bring It On'. Which everyone loves. After that we watched Tabula Rasa of Buffy (season 6) and then we chatted for a little while longer. Steph gave me a lift home, and I got in a bit after 1am. I wasn't sleepy, so I read some more of Tom Sawyer and listened to my iPod.

Today is another nothing day. I have been catching up on all the net stuff I missed yesterday arvo/evening, and then I am going to the supermarket with mum soon.

Elsa comes back tonight.

Oh and the temp outside is starting to cool down. yay. -Though I am still grumpy about not getting to go to the beach still! grrr.


Oh well.

Toodles


--------
Carls

No comments: