Saturday, January 07, 2006

1 Down, 50 More To Go

So yesterday Nikki and I did a lot of work on her bedroom, we actually managed to make some floorspace! lol. We went for a walk in the afternoon, and then Nikki and Scott went swimming afterwards.
-I was grumpy as I could not go swimming, as I had to do the laundrey and the dishes. I am really sick of having to be the house slave during the daytime, when it's just us kids at home. If I don't do it, it doesn't get done and then I get yelled at. Scott may get told to do it, but he doesn't and so I have to be the grown up and get things done...mostly because I don't want to be yelled at..but that usually ends up happening either way...

So anyways...
Last night Nan and Pop came over, then Alan and he had Kieran and Jade with him which was nice. Jade and I are the same age, well she's 3 months younger but we were in the same year at school and stuff. I haven't seen Jade in ages, probably about 6 months or something actually...wait maybe it was back in January or March...WOW.
Maree and Peter came later too, and then we finally got dinner started. -For some reason I was starving last night.
Jade and I watched tv, while she continued to ramble about her life and then ask me questions about mine...some bits were interesting.
We watched Kindergarten Cop, which was on tv. I LOVE that movie and have watched it every year for years, or at least whenever it's on tv. lol. It's a funny movie, silly, but funny.

They left about 11pm and then Nikki and I watched an ep of Las Vegas and then she had to go to bed, I watched one more and then went to bed and finshed The Garden of the Purple Dragon. It was really good and also sorta sad. I hate finishing books, I get sad at the end of most things, because ends are sad and then you don't have it anymore, there is nothing more to look forward too. lol. Now I am going to start reading Tom Sawyer. Nikki wants me too and I want to, it shouldn't take me too long...I hope. heh.

I slept in this morning and have pretty much sat on the comp all day. I had a shower and then came back. lol. I haven't even eaten or brushed my teeth...I will go do that and eat when I have finished this...lol.
I did get a little grumpy with mum and Nikki for going shopping...cause I wanted to go out somewhere and not stay home. Oh well.
I may go for a swim later...if it's warm enough.

Toodles

---------
Carls

No comments: