Friday, January 27, 2006

Another Scorcher!

Today was muchos hot! The high high temp made everyone in the house grouchy too!

I slept in again...forgetting about Providence...and got up at 11am. I then sat around for a few hours, doing nothing. -A little time on the comp, but not much else.

Nikki and I watched the rest of the Christmas/Party/Birthday/misc tape, and some music vids on foxtel. Then we watched The Barbie movies...the ones I LOVED as a kid. -They were made in 1987....they were kinda bad..but I still love them. lol.
After that I helped Nikki sort some stuff out in her room. Then I convinced Mum (quite easily) to take us down to Blockbuster video to get some movies. So off we went. I got, The Muppet Movie, Cabaret, The Blue Bird and Holiday Inn. Nikki got Billboard Dad (a Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen movie) and Kangaroo Jack. -I can't believe she got it! But I will HAVE to watch it....oh how I KNOW I will cringe at Jerry in it. Lol.
Mum also bought icecreams for everyone.

When we got back, I helped Nikki in her room again. -We were supposed to be looking for things to throw out for a garage sale...but I was mostly looking at old books and games that are childhood faves. -I found my old Flute music book, there was the music to Blow'in in the Wind by Bob Dylan! I need to buy a flute, I'd love to teach myself how to play again.

I watched Friends at 6:30pm. I was a little bummed that I missed the proposal ep yesterday. I love that ep! lol.
Then we had dinner, a bbq on a total fire ban day...my dad never listens to the rules.
Nikki and I watched another ep of Sliders. -We only have 1 more to go now!
Then we watched Will and Grace and then I put on the Muppet Movie. -We ate a few too many Caramello Koalas today..in honour of Australia Day. heh. I had me some Vegemite today too. ...okay I have that most days! lol.

Then I just bummed around watching tv till now.
Tomorrow we may or may not be going to the beach. It's a possibility. Nikki is having Lucy over, they may go to Luna Park instead. We'll see.
I'm gonna head to bed soon..but I have like 1 scene of my chapter left, so I wanna finish that so that I can post it tomorrow.

Later

---------
Carls

No comments: