Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Still Grumpy, Still Sleepy

Still hot too!
Today was warmish, but had moments of rain and cool breezes. I didn't do anything today. I didn't go to Em's as there was issues with transportation for myself. I spent the rest of the day sitting around at home.

This morning after watching Providence, I returned a call from someone at the Safeway Recruitment office, that I got yesterday, but didn't get the message till last night. She asked if I was still interested in a position and so I have a group interview next week. Hopefully that will come through! - I'm crossing my fingers.

I also got a letter from my TAFE today. They want me to go pay my fees and enrol officially on the 24th and then classes are supposed to start on the 6th...I was really hopeing they'd start a week or 2 later. Oh well.
I also printed out the form for a health care card today, so I will have to fill that out and send that off...or whatever I have to do with it.

Nikki didn't get home till almost 2pm, and she was tired and worn out. -meaning mostly grumpy.
I spent the evening watching Sliders, Will and Grace, NCIS, Gilmore Girls, Friends etc etc. Not much really. Oh and I got to hear Pauley Perrette's (Abby from NCIS) one line in Brother Bear. Lol.

Oooo and after watching Sliders tonight, I watched the rest of the ep of Law and Order, and then the Tonight Show with Jay Leno and then Conan. I wasn't going to watch Conan, but I waited to see who they had on, and it was a repeat with Molly Sims (Delinda Deline from Las Vegas) and so I HAD to watch it....and tape it. lol. I LOVE her! She is a nut...as are most cool people these days. lol.

Mum is home tomorrow, so there are a few things planned. A few things to be done before their trip on Thursday. I am meeting up with the gang in the city on Thursday, and will then come home and watch my shiny shiny new eps of Crossing Jordan and Las Vegas. I can't wait! -They are still not downloaded fully yet. Doh!


Ciao

--------
Carlie

No comments: