Wednesday, January 04, 2006

2006 - Day 3

...For lack of a better title. hehe.

So my tuesday was pretty boring really, I didn't do much of anything really. I played the Sims2 ALL day and created a whole new generation, which I have named 'The Las Vegas Generation', as I have created a Mary, a Delinda and a Samantha Jane. hehe. - Mary also has a twin brother called Nicholas..but that doesn't really have anything to do with Las Vegas...I don't think. heh.
I was also updating my iPod a lot too.

Last night was an Em's night. I caught my train and didn't have to buy a ticket, as we saw Mum driving home as Dad was driving me to the station, and she gave me her daily ticket. So yay for that.
I think I lost my sunglasses cover somewhere during all my travel. Doh. Oh well it's nothing special.
It was pretty cold yesterday and even at Em's I was glad I wore my jacket. We got pizzas. Probably not quite enough for everyone to have enough, but I think everyone got some.
We watched the Unaired Pilot of Buffy, and then we watched The Dark Age and Surprise. -I am sorta sick of season 2 now. I know they are great eps, but I have over watched them I think. *shrug*. I dunno. I would really like to watch some season 5 or 7 even.
Everyone was pretty tired and sleepy I think, but there was some silly chatting. Mostly from me..., but Elsa and I were having fun with making up narrative type comments. :P

When I got home last night, at just after 10pm, I was exhausted. I went and watched last nights Will and Grace, and NCIS that I had taped while I was out.
Then I sat around watching the pilot of Melrose Place, which was on foxtel late last night. I watched most of it, mostly because it was a semi crossover with Beverly Hills 90210. -Which I grew up with.
After a while I got bored and more sleepy, so I went to bed and read another chapter of The Garden of the Purple Dragon. And then, after fighting to get Toffs out of my room (again), I went to sleep and slept till almost 9am. Yay. But I was still totally exhausted still.
I watched Providence in widescreen which was cool, but was only half paying attention and was reading the paper.

After that I had a really really long shower...which I needed to wake up. -I was also really cold!
The stupid summer hot weather has vanished this week, I want it back so I can go swimming! wah!
I just finished watching the season 3 premire of NCIS. FINALLY! Dad's back at work today, so I had the house to myself for a while, as Scott was sleeping in late. I watched the first 2 eps and cried and laughed and grined and awwed. hehe. I love that show. I just need to see the rest now. I might wait at this point...we'll see. I don't think I can be bothered downloading them, as I am already downloading Las Vegas and Crossing Jordan...hmm. But we'll see.

My mum is now on a 'No White Bread' kick. So we have no good bread in the house and I refuse to eat wholemeal, as I hate the taste. So I will probably be really sleepy and aggitated/grumpy for the rest of the day, as I will not be eating much. grrr.

Nikki is off with Lucy today. I belive she is seeing The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe again. Lol.
There is also a new ep of the View on today. yay. -So I better hurry up and finish on the comp.


Later

----------
Carlie

No comments: