Friday, January 13, 2006

All Alone At Last

Uck I am SO tired. I am going to head off the bed in a minute, after I've posted this.

But I am finally all by myself! The family left just after 8 this morning. I woke up at 7:30, as they were supposed to leave between 7 and 8am. But when I got up, Mum was still in the shower and the car was not packed up. But eventually they left.

I then went and showered and sat down to watch Providence. After that I put out the washing and got ready to go to the city, eg. finished charging my iPod. I also finished downloading Las Vegas.
So at 11am, after attempting to stop Toffs from fighting with some other cat out in the street, I headed off for the station. I got there early, but all was good. It was warmish today. That was nice! :) hehe.
I got into the city at 12 noon, and met Elsa. Then Faith and Nick arrived.

We went off shopping and then to get lunch. I was really tired and sorta out of it. We chatted for a while in the food court, and even played bottle top bowling. lol. -I said I was out of it! heh.

After that we visited more shops and spent way too much time in Borders...(if that's possible), and then went and got ice cream. -It was yummy. I had Mint Choc and Cookies and Cream.
Then we went to JB and spent a while in there. I got the Las Vegas soundtrack and was going to buy The Mask of Zorro, but decided to get Win a Date With Tad Hamilton instead. lol.
Faith and Elsa insisted on buying me some cheap $2 movie, because apparently I HAD to have it. I dunno when I will watch it....someday. lol.

After that we headed for Flinders St Station, passing a trapeze thingy that there was many people lined up to try. We then said our goodbyes and each headed for our trains home. I got home just before 6:30pm. On the way home I saw a Bubble O Bill icecream wrapper lying on the ground, which made me think about that quote about Bubble Gum icecream from the Las Vegas ep -

Mary: "You know what flavor I never understood, was bubble gum ice-cream. You know it just seemed so wrong to me!"
Danny: "Bubble gum ice-cream?"
Mary: "Yeah! Sure! Every once in a while you run into a chunk of it in the ice-cream, and you can’t chew it, cause if you do you can’t swallow the ice-cream, because if you swallow the ice-cream, you could choke to death!"
Danny: "You could always spit it out."
Mary: "Ah hah! Then why put it in the ice-cream in the first
place?!"
Danny: "Mmm That’s a good question!"
Mary: "Mmmhmm."

I am obsessed with that quote. She is totally right! It's stupid. And so this icecream wrapper made me think about it again. Bubble O Bill's are icecream in the shape of a face (Bubble O Bill) and he has a ball of bubble gum for his nose. And how can you eat the icecream before it melts AND eat the gum. It would be quite prolematic! lol.

So anyways...
After I got home, just as I was walking in the front door, the phone rang and it was Mum telling me that they got to Canberra safely. -Though for some reason the car windscreen has a crack in it...
After that I sat down and relaxed and watched Friends. I was going to watch the new eps of CJ and LV when I got home, but I was too tired and so I am waiting till tomorrow morning. Yay.
I then went and bought in the washing off the line and did the dishes and watched tv. Then made dinner and watched Will and Grace. Then I washed my dinner dishes and watched the season 1 finale and the season 2 premire of Las Vegas. They are both quite sad eps. But I love them. :)
Then I just have been doing other things. I watched another ep of Veronica Mars.
Toffee is asleep, I'm gonna wake up early tomorrow to let him out and then go back to sleep....probably.

Well I think that's me all done then. Tomorrow I have a lot of things I want to do. I might go rent a movie, and buy milk and bread. And then just hang around the house.

Okies I'm off.
Farewell

-----------
Carlie

No comments: