Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Bues and Trams

Today Nikki and I went to the movies at Chadstone.
I slept in...I forgot I was supposed to get up...even though my alarm kept going off, I kept pushing the snooze button. -I was having some dream about shopping in the city with Elsa and Faith. They were being mean. lol.
Anyways, so I missed the first 10minutes of Providence, which was no drama really. lol. Everyone had left by then. Scott was working today, after not working in like AGES! (Not counting NYE of course!)
So after Providence, I went off to get ready. After having breaky, and closing up the house, Nikki and I left for the tram stop at 11am. We caught the tram and got off at Warrigal Rd, where we were catching our bus from. We waited about 10 minutes for our bus, and then got to Chaddy a little after half past 11. We went and bought our tickets, and then went shopping. We looked in Borders and JB Hifi. Then we bought our popcorn and drinks - at Nikki's request. I would have been happy with just a choc top, the icecream you can only really get at the movies.

We then went in and waited for the movie to start. We were seeing Cheaper By the Dozen 2. We had seen the first one together too. It was a decent movie. Funny and entertaining. Though the part where they named the grandson after the dad was a little too 'Father of the Bride 2' for me...especially since Steve Martin was playing the dad in both films....
It was so weird seeing the kids all so grown up! I had sorta forgotten that they would be so much older than in the last one! It took me a little while to get used to. lol

After the movie, Nikki and I had a look in Just Jeans, The Roxy Shop and then Smiggle. In Smiggle (a somewhat funky stationary store) I bought a new pencil case, a metal ruler and Nikki got a heart shaped clip and an eraser in the shape of an icypole. After Smiggle, we went back to the newsagents and I bought a magazine that had a pic of Jill Hennessy and Steve Valentine at the Golden Globes. Only 1 mag had their pic in it. Not even a pic of Jill in her gorgeous dresss in the dresses section!
Then we waited in the book store till the next bus came. We then waited for a tram, as we couldn't be bothered walking down Toorak Rd. So we got home a bit before 4pm. I spent the arvo on the computer. Mum got home first. Scott got picked up a little after 6:30pm.

I spent the evening watching tv of course! I was going through one of my old tapes and found Josh Duhamel at the 2004 golden globes on tape. It was weird. But cool! lol
I then watched an ep of Sliders. I only have 5 left now! Then I watched the View that I taped while I was out today. Then I finished quoting the Crossing Jordan ep. YAY! Only 2 left now I think....plus all of season 5...but I am not doing that till after they air on channel 7, so that will be in a while.

I am so bored. And lonely. And bored. lol.
Tomorrow I have to go enroll at tafe. Dad is driving me..but he doesn't want to go in an pay. I hate when he does things like that. He can't lower himself to do anything with me. Jerk.
..sorry I'm feeling slightly bitter tonight. I was only sad before..I guess it's moved on.

I am not sleepy. I am waiting for ep 12 of Crossing Jordan, the new ep, to download. It'll have to finish tomorrow..but I want to get as much out of it tonight as I can.
I am now half watching old Buffy repeats on channel 7, I know it almost word for word though haha....and am also doing random net things too. Oh and also trying to finish my chapter for the forum fanfic. I am almost done...well I keep saying that, but then I add something else or change something. lol

I think that's all for now!


Stay Cool! (literally)

----------
Carls

No comments: