Friday, January 06, 2006

Family, Vegas and Dragons

I'm kinda out of it. I hardly remember what I have been up to....that could be due to the fact that I haven't done anything though...

Well yesterday I sat around on the computer untill Scott left and then I watched the new ep of Las Vegas. It was good, with a few not so great bits and pieces...but meh.
So that's 12 now that I have seen. Sheesh! I have only seen 9 of Crossing Jordan. 10 airs sunday night. Yay. So due to the time difference, I will download that Monday night or maybe Tuesday night. I will probably wait until Thursday, when I have the house to myself to watch it.
Yay, my family is going up to Canberra next week to visit our friends up there. I don't want to go this time. I am a bit old, and sorta not really feeling comfortable in either group, plus I wanted the house to myself for a few days. I can't wait. I'm probably going to have people over at some point! yay! hehe.
-Which reminds me I need to get onto that...I have mentioned it, but I haven't done anything about details really.

So anyways...yesterday Nikki and I were home alone for most of the day and after Las Vegas, I watched The View, and then Nic and I took all the decorations of the Christmas Tree and packed them away.
We didn't do anything else really, just stayed around the house and played the Sims2 I think. lol.

Last night I watched a lot of tv. I was bored. But not when Will and Grace came on. It was a LIVE ep, it was very cute and funny. -I squeeled too loud at one point. I think the next few blocks heard me. hehe.
After that I watched a bit of Law and Order and then Nikki and I watched the first ep of Season 2 of Sliders on my dvds. Then I went and read another chapter of The Garden of the Purple Dragon, till Dad had gone to bed. I watched the next 2 eps on my Las Vegas dvds (season 2), including one of my faves, Tainted Love - the Valentine's day ep. It's too funny! hehe.
I went straight to bed after and read 2 more chapters of my book. I was going to finish it, but decided I wanted to hold onto it a little longer, even though there are other books I want to read, and went on the comp instead.
I ment to write my blog entry..but I forgot. I did write a bit more of my script though :D!

Today Nikki and I are working on cleaning up her room, and we have a few other little things to do.
Tonight Dad's family is coming over for a BBQ for Nan's birthday...I am tired of seeing my family. But oh well. We are going down to the beach to see Mum's family on Sunday. I get to drive. yay. Hopefully Scott won't complain....I will drive home maybe...We'll see.

Well time to go tidy
Ciao

--------
Carlie

No comments: