Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Golden Globes Day

Today was the day of the Golden Globes. -Monday in the US, Tuesday here. lol.
I got up at 8:30 this morning. After having a great deal of trouble sleeping last night, with my spine sending shocks up and down, and my knees killing me if I lay on my stomach.
So anyways...I got up at 8:30am, and had my shower early. Then restarted the download for ep 11 of Crossing Jordan. Then I watched Providence and had my breaky. Nikki was with me.
At 10am, the Golden Globes Red Carpet started and I had my tape all ready to go. Jill Hennessy was shown very early. -And looking mighty pretty too!
The Will and Grace cast were also there. It was kinda weird seeing them stand next to Jill...just cause they are usually so different worlds to me. lol.
Nikki watched with me, she kept commenting on stuff. I am such a bad influence on my lil sis. But I love her for it. lol.

That lasted till Noon. -Scott left sometime before that. Then I bummed around on the net/comp and then went and watched The View while I had lunch.
Now time changes are a weird thing. Marcia Cross was on The View. Which is shown a few hours after the US here. The odd part was that I had already seen Marcia Cross on the red carpet which was live. lol. So that was a bit odd. lol.

After that I waited another 10 minutes or so till the download was done and then watched ep 11 of Crossing Jordan. It was a really good one!
Then I read through all the ep stuff for CJ. Wrote up my little thoughts and stuff.

Mum came home after that, we chatted. Then I had dinner, and sat and waited for the Golden Globes to air on channel 10. Stupid Foxtel was not airing them live, so I had to wait till the evening to see them. Doh. But I waited and it was worth it. They showed a bit of Jill on the red carpet again (with a twirl. lol). She was on fairly early in the show, with Josh Duhamel from Las Vegas, he wore a funny tie...she looked lovely. They presented the award to Desperate Housewives. It was like a channel 7 Monday night mix. -Last year they had DH, then CJ, then repeats of LV. lol.
And then finally the Will and Grace cast got to do their presenting.

-There was also a fair bit of texting going on between me and Elsa during the night. lol.

Now I am chatting..I need to sleep soon.


Toodles

--------------
Carls

No comments: