Thursday, January 05, 2006

2006 - Day 3 Part 2

Hehe. I love these stupid titles, just 'cos. lol.

So while I haven't done anything overly exciting in the last few hours, but I felt like posting again.
I'm currently listening to songs from the new Michael Buble album I bought the other day. I'm obsessed with a couple of songs. - 'Home' and 'Save The Last Dance For Me' in particular.

Yay for new 'The View'. Those girls are nuts. -I love it! haha.
Nikki came home late this arvo. They ended up just borrowing movies.
I had food, but not good food and was starving by dinner time. But Mum went shopping when she got home, so I had food to eat. yay.

Tonight I watched 'The Wizard of Oz' with Nikki. I got all caught up picking characters from my tv show to play the Wizard of Oz characters in a dream story thing for my tv show. I think I will write it after I'm done with the pilot...maybe.
I also got another idea for a totally non-tv show related story, which I may write at some point just for fun. I really like writing.
After the movie, I went and watched a few more eps of Las Vegas from my dvds. 2 of my faves!

Las Vegas is all downloaded so I will watch that tomorrow. YAY! :D
Scott is going out, so Nikki and I are on Tree duty. We have to take all the decorations off the tree, so we can throw it away. I might also try and get her out for a walk of some kind.
I'ved added a little to my script and come up with another good idea for a song for the end.

I should get to bed soon. I was just SO tired today. I really need to learn to sleep. But I always want to work on my script at night, so that makes things tricky. Oh well. There isn't really a rush. lol.


Happy Hallucinations.


---------
Carls

No comments: