Sunday, January 01, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Wow I so cannot believe it is now 2006! I still don't have a calendar. lol.

So NYE, during the day, I sat around, went for a swim next door. -Untill it got too crowdered.
Then came back and waited for Elsa to get here.

I picked her up at the station a little after 6:30pm. We sat around chatting, while I taped Gilmore Girls, and then we watched Will and Grace on foxtel for a bit, till it was time for the Michael Buble special on W. -I love MB. There is just something about his songs and the way he sings them. *shrugs*. lol, okay technically most aren't HIS songs, but he MAKES them his.
I showed her some stuff on the comp and we watched more Will and Grace, then I finally got around to organising dinner for Elsa, me and Nikki.
Then after we ate, we played The Game of Life. I got bored by the end....I kept getting distracted by Will and Grace. lol. There's a semi marathon on this weekend.
We started getting for midnight sometime after that, getting out the poppers, and the sparklers and we headed outside to look for the fireworks. At midnight they went off and we were actually able to see them from the other side of the street, which was pretty cool. -They were very pretty! We had some technical difficulties with our sparklers, as the wind was not helping, but we eventually got them going and we ran around the street with them and our glow sticks and my flashing stick (a light stick thingy that flashed different colors -don't think so dirty :P). hehe.
Then we came back inside and ate some more junk, Nikki went off the bed and Elsa and I attempted to make Violet Meridians. Which is a drink we decided we needed to make, named after a character we came up with for a Crossing Jordan fanfic thing. Lily was going to play her in a Stranged-like ep. And we just thought the name was perfect for a drink, so we made Blue Heavens and made them purple, it kinda worked. But we will try a few different things next time.

We then watched the Crossover eps. - The ones from 2004 (not the ones from the current seasons) and then we watched The Truth Is Out There and then As If By Fate. We had SO much fun watching them, cracking ourselves up! By the time they were done the sun had started coming up, and Toffs was ready to go outside. So I fed him, let him out and then we headed off to bed....well sorta.
We ended up talking for a few more hours in my room, before finally sleeping. It was SO hot last night and so we had the fan going so we did not die of heat stroke. I got to sleep sometime after 8:30am. lol
I woke up at 11am and then kept going back to sleep and waking up again for the next few hours at random intervals...before finally waking up at 1ish. Elsa and I ended up talking and hanging out in my room for another 2 hours, before getting up and moving. We were looking at stuff on the comp for a while, before it was time for her to go home and we dropped her off at the station.

Scott got home at 3:30am last night and went off to work today - he had to be there at 8am...he came home early cause he was sick. He spent the whole evening watching tv. It was annoying, and he's a dumbo.

I spent a while on the Sims2 tonight, then I went and listened to the Will and Grace soundtrack (cause I hadn't had enough of them this weekend. haha) and then I watched Gilmore Girls from last night and an ep of The View I had taped last week. -Duncan from Veronica Mars was in GG. I yelled out DUNCAN. I'm a nut. lol.

Tomorrow I am going to see The Lion The Witch and The Wardrobe with Mum and Nikki, as Dad is having all his friends over.
I LOVE the book. It's one of my fave faves and so I am really looking forward to seeing the movie. Nic and Mum don't really know the story though, I hope I don't have to keep explaining things to Mum. Oh well. That's what dvd is for!
I also have to buy me a new calendar and look for some of the cd's and dvd's that I still wanna get.

I should probably go to bed soon...hmm. No big sleep in for me tomorrow, I'm getting up to watch Providence, and I gotta be up before Dad's friends get here...hmm.

HAPPY NEW YEARS to all! Hope You had fun!

--------
Carls

No comments: