Saturday, January 28, 2006

Fuzzy Fridays

Today I ment to get up at 8:30am...so that I could shower and stuff before Nikki's friend got here at 10am. -I was planning on watching Providence from 9.
But I stupidly turned off my alarm when it went off, and went back to sleep. I only got up because Nikki came in at 10 past 9 to wake me up! lol. So I watched most of Providence and then went off and showered. By the time I was dressed and ready, Nikki's friend Lucy was already here. lol.

So anyways...I sat on the computer and did some work on my chapter, while the girls sorted out what they wanted to do today.
The choice was between the beach and going to Luna Park. They chose Luna Park. Doh! I really really wanted to go to the beach! grr. -I am NEVER gonna get there! haha! Something does NOT want me going to the beach this year! Like seriously! lol.

So anyways, the girls played The game of life untill it was time for them to go. I wasn't gonna go to Luna Park, I was only gonna go if they went to the beach.
I was kinda okay with that anyways really. Because for the first time in ages (since my fam went to Canberra) I had the house to myself, since both Scott and Mum were at work!...as weird as that was. lol. I shut all the doors..that dad had opened...even though it was still really hot today, and turned on the air conditioning!
I watched the new ep of Las Vegas that I had. It was a great ep. Very amusing!
Then I watched the ep of the View that I taped last night, and then I watched the new ep of the view. -Which I had to start taping half way through because dad wanted me to take the stuff off the line because it was going to rain.
So when the show was finished, I went back and watched what I had missded.

After that I finished off my chapter on the computer and then Dad, Nikki and Lucy came back. They seemed to have a good time...though they were a bit hungry because Dad is a cheapass, who only let them have some chips at Maccas. I remember when we were younger and on trips and stuff, he would let us have a drink or an icecream or some kind of food. Never a drink AND some food. Even though we had been sitting in a car for ages. Parents! lol

Anyways....
so year I spent the afternoon on the computer. I was SO happy to finish my chapter! I had a lot of fun writing it, but it was nice to finally finish it! lol.

Mum went shopping and I ordered my Serenity dvd online with her credit card before she left. Yay! hehe.
She was picking up Scott from work when he was done, after she shopped. lol.

Must to my protest and whinging, we got pizzas for dinner. They were not great. lol
Nikki and I watched Friends and then we put on 'Kangeroo Jack' to watch while we ate. To my surprise the movie actually wasn't that bad! I was kinda shocked! The only really real bad thing was the kangeroo...it was just..lame and sorta bad. But Jerry wasn't playing a total idiot the whole time....though he was a STRAIGHT hairdresser!!! ...which was just weird. The whole clips on the sleaves thing...eeek. lol

I taped Will and Grace at 8pm, as KJ hadn't finished yet. After that had finished, Nikki and I watched the Shirley Temple film 'The Blue Bird'. I was told it was good, and it was...but it's not a fave. It wasn't THAT good.
After that we watched Will and Grace. I was shocked to find out that Mr Lily...as I call him, aka Ethan Sandler, actor and husband of Kathryn Hahn who plays Lily on CJ...(He's played 3 different characters on CJ so far...) was in it!
So I had to go back and make sure! hehe.
After that I watched bits of Leno and Conan as I went through some old tapes.
I have been trying to find the clips I had of Jill Hennessy on the Today show and The View that I had taped back in October. And I couldn't remember which tape they were on and couldn't find them anywhere. To my shock and luck of course...they were on the very last tape I looked at! lol. And of course I had to watch them again. hehe.

So now at 2am...I am having some quick net time before going to bed.
It's a bit cooler now and I also have the AC on....which I should really turn off...since it's 2am...
Oh yeah, my title for today is to do with the fact that I have been forgetting things all day. I couldn't remember if Mum had called me today or the other day and other little things too. lol. Maybe I'm getting old...or I need more sleep. Either way! hah.

Tomorrow Nikki, Mum and I are going shopping at Chaddy. And then tomorrow night I am going out with my Browncoats gang...either to Vicky's or to the movies probably...we dunno yet.

Anyhoo,

Toodeloo

------------
Carls

No comments: