Sunday, January 08, 2006

All Night, All Day...

I seriously am a human juke box, every few minutes I will get a new song stuck in my head. lol. At this very second, it's 'Angel's Watching Over Me'. lol and before that it was 'Have You Ever Seen the Rain'. I got into a whole debate about the quality vs suckiness of Creedence Clearwater Revival with my mum today. She doesn't like them. I do. Enough said. She doesn't like most of what I like, which is how it's supposed to go. lol.

This arvo I ended up going to officeworks with my mum and Nikki. Nic decided she had to get all these things for school (doesn't start back till the end of the month) and I wanted to get me some stuff too. So off we went. We bought too much, but I'm sure we needed it all! hehe.

When we got back, Nikki, Scott and went for a swim. It was warmish, not hot, but we felt hot after being in the car, so we swam. -Not for that long though, cause Nic got grumpy....

Nikki and did some more clean up work of her room and then I watched the double ep Gilmore Girls. I think we are finally onto season 5 now....season 6 is currently airing in the US. grrr.
After that we watched 2 eps of Las Vegas. -I now only have 2 to go of season 2...then I can watch them all again. lol.
I got on the comp and made a new Las Vegas sig. It's very pretty. hehe.

Ness and Brett are coming over next Saturday night for a movie night. I dunno who else will be coming, we'll see. ...I really need to find a new phrase...hmm.

Well I should get to bed in a minute or two...might start reading Tom Sawyer.
I gotta get up early to go off down to the beach at McCrae.

Aurevoir

----------
Carls

No comments: