Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Trouble Times Like A THOUSAND!

Today was just a bad day. Actually it had it's moments....

Like I got to watch a new episode of Crossing Jordan! yay. That was ep 12. Weird. It feels like there have been more than that.

Before that I took Nikki up to the school to collect her books for the year. Scott went off to work and was out all day.
Dad came home at 1pm (about 10 minutes after I finished watching the great ep of CJ), and then he drove me to Prahran for my enrollment.

-He was a total pain, because he was there...off shopping and would just come in and pay the fees. He made me go through all this jazz, so that he could pay over the phone or something. He's a total flake and I am really mad at him for it. I asked and everything.
People should know that for me to ask for something, especially from my parents or other grown-ups (eg. teachers) is a really hard thing for me. And he just has to be a pathetic jerk. oh well. What am I gonna do. *sigh*

So then anyways...I stayed and chatted with Jacinta, Kelly and Judith while they paid, and then went and met dad. Who decided to stay around. Grrr.
We stopped at Ashburton on the way home to buy bread...and I waited in the car. I was totally bombarded with things relating to my tv shows. lol. From Duchamp clothing, to a Molly Sims ad on the window of the chemist, to some guy Tim from a realestate place. lol.
-It amused me.

When I got home I sat on the computer. Mum came home and I ended up getting into a huge fight with everyone because I was expressing my feelings about Dad and his deal!
Then mum got annoyed with me because I had not sent off for my health care card yet. Then because I was annoyed that my black pants are missing. So we went off to Target eventually to buy some new ones. It wasn't easy. lol. But we found a pair for now. I need a pair to wear to my interview at safeway tomorrow arvo. -Hopefully I will get a job and have some money to buy some new clothes! That'd be nice.

We got back and I watched tv. I went though some more old tapes. Then just before 8pm, I made my dinner. I hadn't eaten all day...well since the breffles I had around 11am. I was starving!!
Then I watched Will and Grace and then a repeat of NCIS. I think I had seen part of this ep before. Weird. lol.
Then I watched an ep of Sliders. And read another chapter of Tom Sawyer. Then I watched the blooper reels from Alias and then another ep of Sliders.
Tomorrow Scott isn't working. So he will be home all day. -No fun at all!
My interview is at 3:30pm, down at Camberwell. I will catch the tram down.

I am downloading a new ep of Las Vegas. Oh and channel 7 will start season 3 next Thursday night! I can't wait! hehe.


Toodles

-------------
Carls

No comments: