Sunday, January 22, 2006

Nature's Fireworks

I had a great time last night! I got home at 4ish this morning. It was SO hot I had to have a quick shower before going to bed!

Yesterday when we went shopping, we picked up Scott from Maree's. It's gonna suck having to share with him again. Oh well. wah. lol

After we went to the supermarket, we came home and I got ready to go out. We left a bit before 5pm and Mum and I went down to visit Grandma and Grandpa. We were there for about half an hour, then Mum dropped me at Brett's. Brett was nice enough to offer to drive me down to Vanessa's with him. So off we went at 6ish. It didn't take long really to get to Frankston. We found Vanessa's house and Vicki and Steph were already there, in the pool. So we got changed and went for a dip. The water was lovely! As was Vanessa's place.
We swam for a while, then we all started getting pruny, so we got out. We tried to pick some dvds to watch, while dinner was cooking.
Vanessa made us pasta and there was quite a lot, I couldn't finish it all!
We ate outside, with a great view of the ocean and the city in the background. After dinner I changed back into my clothes, and then we sat around and watched some fireworks which had started. -They were VERY PRETTY! The rain and lightning started and so nature was giving us it's own fireworks show. -It was kinda weird seeing fireworks and then lightning in the background. lol

Once they were over, we finally got ready to watch the dvds. Vanessa showed me her old Beverly Hills 90210 scrapbooks and barbie dolls. I was SO jealous! I wish I had all that! hah! She had a Kelly, a Dylan and a Brandon one. She had the book that I had, that mum said she threw out...but I'm hoping it's still around somewhere...I am dream. lol

We watched A Cinderella Story, which I really enjoyed. It was pretty funny, and even Brett laughed. -He didn't want to watch it, but the 4 of us girls won out! hehe.
After that we let Brett pick, he chose Elektra. I had seen it years ago, but had forgotten what it was about. lol. So it was weird remembering.
Oh and before the movies, we watched Jewel Staite's episode of The X-Files, which Vanessa had on tape. She was so cute and SO little! But she was SO SO SO good!

After the movies, we all packed up and headed off....since it was practically 3am...hah!
We chatted for a tiny bit longer, then we got going. Brett drove me home too.

So yeah, that was my big night out.
Today it's really really really really hot. Nikki is out with Yvette, who she had over yesterday. Which is good, since they haven't seen each other in almost a year I don't think. hmm.
I am just sitting at the comp, I've played with photoshop and made a new sig for my Docs, Cops, Hugs and Hats Crossing Jordan website forum thingy...
I am kinda tired...I might go to bed earlish...we'll see.


TTFN

-----------
Carlie

No comments: