Saturday, December 31, 2005

Final Countdown

Less than 24 hours till 2006. Wow!

I felt like writing again, so soon after my last post, as I will probably not get a chance to write tomorrow and I thought I'd get tonight out of the way.

So not long after posting my last post, I decided to head next door for a swim. It's supposed to be even hotter tomorrow. Could get crowdered. Oh well. Thank God we have airconditioning now. Yay.

After the swim, we came back and got changed. The girls and I watched a bit of Nic's Kelly Clarkson dvd, that she insisted on showing to Lucy.
Mum and Dad ended up inviting Lyn and Steve (and Rowina, Steve's mum I think....) over for dinner and drinks. They came around 7. Lucy ended up staying for dinner too. -Which we didn't end up having till a little after 8pm I don't think.
We started watching Sweet Home Alabama. The girls gave up and played on the comp, the Sims2 ofcourse! I watched the rest of the movie.
Dinner was okay, we had pizza, all the cheese made me feel a little queesy though, so I couldn't finish it.
After Sweet Home Alabama, Lucy had gone and so Nikki watched Hercules with me. After that Lyn and Steve left. -I have known them my whole life, they just moved to Darwin, but we used to go away with them and their kids Ben and Emma. Ben is a year older than me, Emma is a year younger.

Scott is going to be working all day tomorrow and then coming home and going out to the city for NYE. So that will be pleasant. Hehe.
Elsa is coming over tomorrow night, I get to hang out with my girl. yay. I will have to show her that really entertaining video from the set of Crossing Jordan. -Those guys crack me up. They are NUTS! Hehe.

I've added a bit more to my script. It's ever so slowly getting there.
I still have to go make my bed, so I should probably get going. Tomorrow will be a late night.


Happy New Years! Hope your 2005 was good, and that your 2006 will be just as good, if not better :D

Toodles

--------
Carlie

No comments: