Thursday, December 15, 2005

Slow Day = Wednesday

Today I really did nothing. Okay well not NOTHING. Which makes me wonder...how can one do NOTHING. Cause even if someone is standing on the spot not moving or anything...they are still standing on the spot not moving. So I guess the whole NOTHING is really just the lack of something overly interesting or time consuming. For example, if say Jenny Carole worked all week in some stuffy office, and then sat home on the weekend and read or watched tv...that would most likely be considered NOTHING. ....but there really is no nothing, and there never can be nothing, unless you are dead...in which case you are not really doing anything so the whole nothing is just it.
-okay I dunno where that came from...

So back to me and my dad of nothing of great interest.
I got up as usual, though my brother was up by 10. Doh. So I couldn't get on the comp this morning. So after I put out the washing, I watched a few eps of Las Vegas. I then watched the View and some of Touched by an Angel and then another ep of Las Vegas. I am up to the eps I have not seen on foxtel, though I do recognise the eps, I remember them from tv, which I can't remember if I flicked during ads, or watched the whole thing.
Sometime during all this, my brother went out...I didn't hear him leave, even though I was sitting next to the front door and he never said he was going anywhere.
Mum called me and asked if I wanted to go supermarket shopping with her - I did. And so when she got home from work, we went down to Camberwell aka Cambers and went to target and safeway. Target has this really nice bookcase I want. I really should go buy it. I will if it's there next time, cause I REALLY need a bookcase for my room.
Oh well. I will keep saving and keep looking.

After we got home, we had dinner straight away. Scott was home by then, grumpy and annoying as always.
After that I watched NEW Will and Grace on channel 7. I love that show. I was also flicking to the foxtel during the show...it was weird. lol.
Then I watched Most Wanted. Its a movie with Jill Hennessy in it. Elsa bought it for me and gave it over yesterday. Jill was good. Man she plays different characters. I would never call her typecast. This character was very non-Jordanlike.
I seem to be building up a Jill movie collection now. So far I have, Nuremberg, The Kennedy Women, Exit Wounds(taped off tv) and now Most Wanted. I will have to go buy Molly soon. It looks interesting.
After watching that, I watched another ep of LV. The last one on that disc. It was the one with Christian Kane in it. I remember flicking to that one back when it was on tv. I remember the 'teaching him to dance thing' oh and Sam and the eating contest. I love that show! lol I love SO many shows. :D

That was my day. Tomorrow I am going to see Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire with Jacinta in the city. At Hoyts at Melbourne Central. Meeting at 11. So I should get some sleep soon. I gotta look up train times. hmm. Yay more time to listen to my iPod! :D


Nighty night

-------
Carlie

No comments: