Friday, December 23, 2005

Still Overshopped, But Having Fun!

Today was not a so great day, well at the beginning anyways. Lol. There seems to be something out there trying to stop me from hanging out with my friends Elsa and Faith. Today for example, my alarm didn't go off at 8am like it was supposed to, instead I slept in till 10 to 11. Now I was supposed to catch a train at 11:26, of course I missed this train. I got up, showered, figured out what to wear, got ready, and left. I ended up catching not the train after the one I had missed, but the next one. I got there and all was good. Elsa and I browsed and then had lunch before meeting Faith a little later. After I had finished my lunch, Elsa pointed out to me that my nose was bleading! Fun. So I tried to stop that, with the help of a trip to the bathroom... It was quickly taken care of. Then as we were walking to the station, I noticed my bottle of coke in my bag was leaking. Woops. So a few things in my environmentaly safe AGE bag were a little sticky, but luckily Faith's pressie was not ruined. :)

We visited many stores, I bought a little something for my mum. I would have liked to get her something better, but I couldn't find much. I also had NO luck in finding anything for Nikki. Which sucks, but I have promised to take her shopping after Christmas and buy her something then. Oh well.

I got home a bit before 6 and relaxed a little, before Me, Mum, Nikki and Scott went up the street to meet for our annual Street Christmas Carols. We started at no.45 and worked out way around the street. We have been doing these carols for at least 15 years I think. So they are very close to my heart. I also love singing and I love the carols. -Though I think I may make up some new books myself next year, we were a little short of variety this year. Oh well.
Nikki and I had fun playing with the little kids of the street. These kids were 3 and under. The pushy, but adorable Lauren and the hyper, acident prone, but SO cute Harry. I love little kiddies. They were so cute. hehe. -Just incase you didn't get it...the kids were really CUTE! haha.

So that finished at 8pm and then I came home and watched Will and Grace and then some Law and Order, and then an ep of Las Vegas (Season 2). I watched Leno for a little while, and then got on the comp. I have now downloaded the first 2 eps of NCIS. I was supposed to be given the eps, but something happened and then I didn't...
I watched the 3rd ep of Season 2 of Veronica Mars and then went and watched today's ep of The View. I really love that show. They crack me up and they also talk about interesting (and sometimes bizarre) stuff. They also have celebs on and other cool bits and pieces. It's a US show, thats probably one reason I like it so much. lol.

Well thats enough of me for tonight. ooo only 2 more days till Christmas!
It's supposed to be really hot tomorrow. 36 degrees celsius, yeesh!


Nighty Night.

--------
Carls

No comments: