Saturday, December 03, 2005

Browncoat Blast

Tonight I went over to Brett's place for a BBQ and a little get together with the Browncoat gang. The cool group anyways. lol.
Ness, Vicky, Steph and a few of Brett's friends where there. We sat around and chatted all night really. We ate way too much chocolate, specifically me and Ness ate too many m&m's. At one point my tongue turned blue. lol.
We chatted about all different kinds of things, like tv shows, and then old tv shows that we loved as kids, toys as kids, school stuff, camps, early memories, etc. It was really nice to be talking about non-tv stuff for a change, or for something different. It was nice to know that we are not totally tv obsessed, that there are still other things in life we can talk about.
It was nice to see them again and we are hoping to plan something else soon. They are a fun bunch to hang out with.

Today I didn't do much(as is my usual for this week. lol), I watched tv. I watched the first ep of Touched by an Angel. It was kinda odd cause the credits after the main credits...were in french. So I spent most of the ep wondering why they were in french. lol.

I am kinda sleepy now...but not. I will go to bed soonish I think- lol. I always say that and I always end up staying up later. *sigh*
At least I can sleep in late tomorrow. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: