Friday, December 30, 2005

Hot Hot Hot!

Today was rather warm. There was swimming, and possibly a little burnt skin...ouch.

Overall today was a bad day for me. From practically the minute I woke up, I was fighting with someone and therefore in a bad mood. I had just returned from the lounge room, to get a tape I had left in my bedroom, when my jerk of a brother ducked in a whole 2 seconds before me, claiming HE was going to watch tv. So there was fighting and he stole the remote and put the tv on standby so that I could not turn it on. grrr. -but I eventually found it and all was okay...

Dad is still home at the moment. Today I wanted to go with him to the supermarket so that there would be food I wanted in the house, and a few other things I needed too. But he said that I couldn't go today. He went by himself..and ended up getting the wrong kind of Mac and Cheese. -My parents were going out with friends, and I was to cook dinner for Nikki. So I suggested mac and cheese to her. I asked for the easy one that takes 4 minutes in the mirowave...he got some other huge thing that takes 20minutes on the stove, plus another 5 minutes of mixing. I wasn't impressed.
And he really hurt my feelings when he wouldn't let me go to the supermarket. -Which I suspect was only because Nikki said she didn't want to go with us. I have issues with my Dad...a very long list.

So while he was out today, Nikki and I went swimming in next door's pool. We had it all to ourselves and had a great time. It didn't feel too warm out there, but it was hot today. I sunbathed a little, but I think I may have gotten a little burnt...I hope not.
Dad came in when he got back, the guy can never let me and Nic have time just us...but I won't dwell...

After the swimning, I was hungry, due to a lack of breakfast...and the amazing disapearing waffles (breffles) that I was SURE we had another pack of in the cupboard!
I made lunch and watched some of Bad Santa. It was really crappy, so I put on Beauty and the Beast. -Much more interesting. lol.
-In truth I only watched Bad Santa cause of Lauren Graham and the girl that played the little Jordan from Secrets and Lies (season 1 CJ finale).

After that I spent the whole evening on the Sims2. My parents went out, Scott came home and started getting in my way as I was trying to make our dinner. He took the rest of the chocolate milk, which should have been Nikki's too.

Once dinner was FINALLY done, I sat down to watch the new ep of Will and Grace and then Stacked with Charles Mesure in it tonight. -That show is not as bad as I thought it would be...I could possibly watch it again...we'll see.
After that I watched Gilmore Girls....but for some reason Arena (the foxtel channel that it's on) didn't air the end of the ep, but aired the end of an ep of Everwood instead. I don't get it! Weird.

At the start of Will and Grace I totally cracked up and cheered loudly, as Grace was talking about having a 'Coffee Name'. Cause that's what I do! Whenever I got to Starbucks or something and they ask for my name, I always say Lily. We did it at first just for fun, but it sorta stuck, as Lily is easier to understand and spell, at least moreso than Carlie. lol


I watched some Las Vegas and now here I am.

Tomorrow is going to be really REALLY hot. I will probably go swimming again. -Hopefully the pool will not be too crowdered.
No word about my plans for New Years Eve yet. I suppose I better figure it out...
Only 2 more days left of 2005. I am SO not ready for it to be 2006. Yeesh!


Stay Cool

-------
Carls

No comments: