Wednesday, December 14, 2005

SO Sleepy!

I got home from Em's just before 11. Its now almost 1am and I am SO exhausted. And as soon as I finish here, I will be heading to bed.

Today I did nothing special, okay well I watched a brand new ep of CJ hot off the torrent download. And I also watched one of the new LV eps that I was given.
When my dad came home he growled at me for not doing the dishes today. -I did the washing and stuff and Scott did nothing. I always get yelled at for not doing things. It is not my responsibility to be the housewife. Scott is here, he uses dishes, he could do some frick'in work around here too. I will be having a conversation with my parents soon, if this keeps happening. It is SO not fair for me to have to do everything around here. No Way NUH UH!

Okay moving on again...
Tonight I caught the train out to Em's. My train was delayed, so I missed the early train from Flinders, so I waited around for the next one at 6pm. I listened to my Ipod, which I am still getting used to. Finally I got out to the brand new station for me for Em's. 3 more stations from where I normally get off. I cannot remember the name...Merlynsomething...lol.
We had fun at Em's. Lots of people came late, and the food took forever!, but we had fun. We chatted A LOT. Me and Harm were rather hyper. The Puppy too. Ooo and Uncle Petey.

After we had watched 3 eps, we sat around and chatted more..and then drew a Kris Kringle/Secret Santa. I just KNEW I would get who I got! I just KNEW it. lol.

Elsa gave me my Christmas present from her and Faithie early. Season 2 of LV on dvd. :)
I have SO many things to watch and SO not enough time to do so. lol. But YAYAY. Me is one happy camper. I really need to do my shopping for people. Hmmm.

Wow I'm out of it. ...I think the sugar, the company and whatever was in that trifle tonight has made me really hyper, and now tired and out of it.

Sweet Dreams

--------
Carls

No comments: