Sunday, December 25, 2005

So This Is Christmas...

And what have I done?

Today I was woken up at about 7ish, but Nikki. Who apparently still believes in Santa...with encouragement from mum. Which was kinda silly, since the only present that was not wrapped was the bike, which was too big to go under the tree. lol.
I got up a little after 8am and then we opened pressies. Nikki gave out her pressies first, I got a Winnie the Pooh book, and then I got some bronzing powder from mum (well everyone in theory I supose :P)
Nikki got a bunch of pressies, though it seemed like there were more when they were just under the tree. hmmm.

Everyone is now in their crazy Christmas moods, the fighting has already started. And of course I get the total blame. Gee I love Christmas time. Not.

So anyways..back to what I was doing earlier...
After we had our big family breakfast, crossants and waffles. It was yummy. We had Christmas crackers, the jokes were lame. lol.
After breakfast (and showering and getting dressed) me and Nikki went outside so she could test our her new bike. We were worried last night that it would be too big, but its not.


Yesterday I was very busy. I went shopping around midday with mum, down to Camberwell. I got Nikki a Christmas present, a colorful piggy bank. It's cute. lol.
Then we went to Safeway, for some last minute things for Christmas dinner tonight. And we got our chickens too.

After we got home, I screencapped A Lot Like Love, well just Kathryn's scenes. I helped Nikki detangle her door hanger curtain thing, and then made Christmas chocolates.
I watched Miracle on 34th Street, the old one made in 1947. It was good, but I am so used to the newer one, that this one made less sense. lol.

Last night after dinner, I watched Gilmore Girls, and then after a little cleaning, we watched Carols By Candlelight. It's on every year, and is made in Melbourne. We keep meaning to go, but never get around to it. Maybe next year ...though I think that's what we said last year.

I went to bed pretty early, well I think it was just before 2am. lol. I am a little tired, but with all the sugar I will have today, I'm sure it will be all good. hehe.

Now we are off to Nan and Pop's for lunch.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays

--------
Carlie

No comments: