Friday, December 09, 2005

Sleep. What is it, Where Can I find it, and How Much Does it Cost?

I really gotta learn to sleep. I am back on the caffine again, which is not good for my stomach, or me at all really. This whole getting up early thing is just not working for me. Well I like getting up early (okay early being between 8-9am..which isn't really early persay...), so I think the problem is that I am not going to bed.
Every night when I sit down to watch tv, I feel SO tired and I cannot focus or concentrate on what is going on. Which is why I drink coffee at 8:30 and then cannot sleep at 12. Not that I could sleep earlier if I didn't drink coffee. I just cannot sleep before 12 anymore. Actually I haven't been able to sleep before 12 for years now. Something I will have to work on in the new year.

God. I can't believe its almost 2006 already. Where did the year go? I'd say its probably just me growing up, but other people older than me are saying the same thing, so maybe its just our lives, our social society that makes the year go so quickly. We can't simply no nothing, even when you are watching tv, you are still doing something. And we fill our time with everything that it just runs out. Its a scary thought. -I dunno where this came from, probably the cafffine. lol. I will try and keep my philosophical discussions to a minimum, I promise. hehe.

So what exactly did *I* do today? I got up, watched tv....then I watched tv on the computer...then I watched more tv, and then again MORE TV. Seriously all I did was watch tv and dvds today.
Okay so I did go down to Nikki's school - which is a whole 3 houses away..., for a christmas stall, which was really crappy, and not overly impressive. And I put a few more cds onto my iPod.

Oh and now I have to baby sit tomorrow night. I had my whole night planned, I was gonna go rent movies, and eat fish and chips. I have been planning this for weeks, I was going to rent 'The Polar Express', cause I've been out the last 2 friday nights. I was really looking forward to a nice quiet relaxing night at HOME. But no. Roz, mother of Nicole's friend Laura, who we have known for years and years now, asked me to babysit. And I will not get the family dinner, cause mum will be home lateish and Scott will be off playing soccer. GRRRRRR.
Okay next week. I am doing NOTHING but watching 'The Polar Express' and eating fish and chips. ....though I may or may not being going to Oendrila's birthday get together at a pub. I know I really should get together with my old highschool friends, but we are just such different people now. And I just don't fit with them overly well. I also just can't be bothered anymore...but I really should try and make an effort. - I will think about it.

Today I watched 3, yes 3 more eps of Crossing Jordan. I am really loving the new season. I have not rewatched a whole ep yet, but I have been going back and watching my fave parts. And I have been writing down my fave things and my opinions and comments of the eps in a word doc, for reference when it comes on normal tv, so that I can discuss it with my aussie friends.

aurevoir

--------

Carls

No comments: