Saturday, December 10, 2005

Another Week Over and Out

Today I was exhausted. I woke up when Nikki left for school, and then fell back to sleep....I was going to set the alarm so that I would get up in time to watch Providence, but I didn't. And then I woke up after having an interesting dream with old friends in it, just before 10. I read the clock as almost 9 and rushed into the lounge room to watch it and then realised I was an hour late. Oops.

So I went about getting going, and did the laundry and put it out and then set myself in to watch Man in Blue. The most recent ep of Crossing Jordan. It was good ep. -as the all are.
This now puts me up to date with the US. Which is really really weird! I suddenly can look at all these sites again. its SO strange. lol. And now I have to wait till at least Tuesday for another new ep to watch.

Tonight I baby sat and after putting up a small fuss about my ruined plans for tonight, mum went and got me Macca's for dinner, instead of old bread. I ended up getting a lift around to my babysitting job and it was good, fine. We watched tv and played Simpsons Monopoly. I won. lol. I somehow managed to convince the 10 year old I was playing against to buy a property for $401 dollars.(instead of 150 or something) that was funny. lol.
Once they went to bed I listend to music and half watched movies. I got home just before 12:30 and got paid very well. I dunno what I will do with the money yet. I may hold onto it.

Looks like I'm going out tomorrow. A BCA meet in the city. Then its back home to watch Gilmore Girls and Will and Grace on tv. yay. Nice and relaxing.....I HOPE!

Nighty night

---------
Carlie

....or Kayla as one of the girls I was babysitting tonight called me. :P

No comments: