Saturday, December 17, 2005

Just Over Week Left Till CHRISTMAS!!!

Wow it surely has snuck up on me this year! I still have to get presents for some people. eeek.

I didn't get to post yesterday as when I was on the computer, my sister fell of the trampoline yesterday afternoon and hurt her leg. Dad brought her inside and I was leaning over the half wall and started feeling dizzy and my ears were ringing. And next thing I know, I'm shaking and lying on the floor. I went and lay down and was feeling really sick. I ended up throwing up, and after that i felt better - go figure.

I ate my fish and chips, I wouldn't let myself miss out on the first chance I finally got to have it for the first time in weeks! I also rented The Polar Express and The Wedding Date to watch yesterday afternoon. The Polar Express was okay, it looked pretty. The Wedding Date was good. It was a romantic comedy, and I hadn't seen one in ages!
I ended up going to bed early, and listening to my iPod. I felt much better this morning when I woke up. -after having a dream about my iPod. lol. I think I'm obsessed. hehe.

Today I may or may not put up the Christmas lights. I need to find them first! I've been looking! lol. We are finally doing our Christmas cards and the Sydney Christmas Carols are on tonight, but I dunno if I will watch or not. lol.
Nikki and I might rent a movie instead. We'll see.

Oh and I've been playing the Sims2 again. After not playing it for ages!

Ciao

-------
Carlie

No comments: