Thursday, December 22, 2005

Overshopped!

I was SO exhausted last night, that I didn't feel like posting..but I'll get to that later.
It is now past midnight, making it Thursday instead of Wednesday. I hope to go to bed soonish. I have been feeling extra tired again, but not as bad as before. I no longer fall asleep while I'm watching INTERESTING TV. ...Though that may have something to do with the fact that most of the tv I have been watching is on the computer.

I was given the first 11 eps of season 3 of Las Vegas, and so I have been watching those in the mornings, while my brother has been sleeping in and getting up late. -Which actually works out okay for me, except that I have to do the laundry..but its not really that bad.
I finished the 11th ep today and really do love that show. It's so silly, and just really fun. There is a new ep on the 2nd of Jan, so I will have to download that one, and probably the ones after. I have finished the Crossing Jordan ones I downloaded, the next ep doesn't air in the US till the 8th, so I will have to wait awhile. I was given the first half of Season 2 of Veronica Mars, and I just finished watching the first 2 eps. I like that show. It makes you want to watch the next eps. But I'm not obsessed or anything, I just HAVE to keep watching. lol.

So what have I been up to since Monday?...well lets see...
-Monday night I watched the Michael Buble ep of Las Vegas. He's so funny. lol. I do have a slight obsession with that ep. And the one after it with the camping. I watched that one too. lol.
-Tuesday, I watched 2 more new Las Vegas eps and then bummed around the house and then went shopping in the afternoon. I went to Melbourne Central looking for pressies for peoples. I found a couple and I wrapped them on the train on the way to Em's. It was quite tricky, but I managed well enough. hehe.
-Em's was a lot of fun, lots of people were there...some a little dressy for Christmas, some (HARM) with bunny ears. -But she looked so adorable! lol. We played TCM Scene it. ...I say WE played...but actually, while I was on a team...I didn't really concentrate or participate. and I don't know the answers so yeah. lol. I so need TV SCENE it! That's a little more up my alley.
After the game and dinner (pizza), we did our KK. Elsa had me, I got a fancy Chinese eating set, and a spatula. -If you are a Buffy fan and have seen Homecoming from season 3 you may get the ref...Cordelia found a phone and a spatula, and decided the spatula was more useful. lol.
Oh yeah, the KK was a Jossverse ref thingy. I had Chris. I gave him a little Count Von Count from Seseme Street. -Its a ref to the season 5 ep of Buffy, Buffy vs Dracula...
-After that, we watched Life of the Party. One of Elsa's and my fave eps. Half for sentimental reasons, half cause it rocks! That is where our whole PRESUMALLY thing came from. -Which started last New Years Eve, when after a couple of drinks and lots of sugar, we pretty much quoted the whole ep and said PRESUMALLY......A LOT A LOT! hehe. So that was a lot of fun to watch. Its a great ep.
-Nick drove me home again as always :) and we (and Elsa) chatted about lots of things, including Will and Grace a lot.

When I got home, I watched TV. It was a little after 11 and I found myself watching the repeats of Desperate Housewives. It was a funny one too.
So at a little after 12, I came out and asked my brother if I could use the computer. I had been out since quater to 4 and I needed to do a couple of things before I could go to bed. I was totally drained and exhausted. But he kept saying no and then with me being all tired and emotional, I started yelling. I could hear my brothers music, from my room -even though the dude was wearing headphones. He finally got off (after much more complaining and pleading) just before 1am. I was so ready for sleep, but I did what I had to do and then went to sleep. Finally!
-I ended up having this really odd dream about how I was adopted and I was meeting my birth mother and sister or something. It was kinda weird. -as it would be. duh. lol.

Today I didn't do much. It was Nikki's last day of school for summer break. -Which is only just over a month, which is totally stupid and not fair! But meh. Oh well.
I watched the last 2 Las Vegas eps that I have from Season 3. I played the Game of Life with Nic, then walked down to the letter box, watched some tv and bummed around again.
I also got a package in the mail from the lovely Ella! She sent me lovely things, including a dancing cow pen and a Serenity wristband thingy, and a cute little christmas puppy.

Tomorrow I am going to the city with my girls. Should be fun. Haven't seen Faith in AGES! Nikki is going to the city with Maree, so I will keep an eye out for them. lol.
I downloaded the first 2 eps of NCIS (well I had half of ep one already downloaded) as it will be ages before the dvds come around to me. Oh well. I suppose I really should just wait till tv...but thats no fun. I wanna talk to the others about it!
Speaking of which, I have been writing notes about my thoughts and stuff from watching the new Crossing Jordan and Las Vegas episodes, so that I can share my first thoughts later on when Elsa and the others get to watch them.

Okay thats enough for now I think. Only 3 more days till Christmas! yay....well in theory! :P


Toodles!

-------
Carls

No comments: