Thursday, December 08, 2005

Another Day, Another 5 cents

...or another day of doing everything and nothing.

Today I watched A LOT of tv. I watched my usual Providence. - After getting up at 10 past 8 to help my sister with breakfast.
After that I put on the washing, and sat down to watch 2 more eps of Crossing Jordan. Both GREAT GREAT eps. -Its a really really great season this year.
Then I watched the View, and half watched Touched by an Angel, while playing with the dvd burning program on my computer. I am trying to decided whether to put all the downloaded eps on to dvds that are playable on my dvd play...or just to burn them onto a data dvd that I can play on the comp, as I will be taping all the eps anyways when they come on next year... I guess it will depend how my finances are.

With my mum at work now, its just me and Scott, which worked out great today, he slept in till almost 12 (or possibly just after). I did the laundry, opened all the curtains, helped Nikki get ready for school and washed the dishes. - I am saying it's Scott's turn for dishes tomorrow...but i know he won't do it. Its SO not fair.
Oh well. I will just do what I can.

Tonight I watched 2 more eps of Sliders and then started with my Las Vegas dvds. I watched 2 eps of that.

I am now putting more cds onto my iPod. Slowly getting through them.
Got nothing else planned for the week. May meet up with Jacinta next week, maybe see my girls sometime soon. Its been a little while. There will be more tv (and computer ep) watching I am sure. I may rent a movie Friday night. I'll see how it goes.

Ciao

----------

Carls

No comments: