Monday, December 19, 2005

Yay It's Sunny!

Wow I totally forgot my post for yesterday. woops. oh well.

So hmm. Saturday night I watched Finding Nemo and then partly listened to the Carols in the Domain, while I played the sims, went on the net and played a game with Nikki. At 10:30 I watched Gilmore Girls and then Will and Grace. Steve Valentine, who plays Nigel Townsend on Crossing Jordan was in the first ep (of the 5), and it was amusing. hehe.

I also spent ages looking for the Christmas lights in the cupboard, but I still haven't found them. I did find a bunch of old cards, photos and even the house plans for our last renovation. So that was helpful. not.

Yesterday I played the Sims2 for most of the day, and then went to Camberwell (Target and Safeway) with mum and Nikki. We bought a lot of the food we need for Christmas Day, we have our special traditional family breakfast just the five of us and then after going to my nan and pop's, Mum's family comes here for dinner. So we need a fair bit of food.
We bought some new, and shinier lights for the house. Which Nikki and I put up last night before dinner. They are iceicle lights and they look great.
Last night I started watching my season 2 Las Vegas dvds which the girls gave me last week. I watched the first 2 eps. Before I went to sleep I read a couple of chapters of my book that Maree gave me (Garden of the Purple Dragon). I really love it.

Today I woke up early, but lay in bed until 9. Nikki hung out my room till she left for school. I got up and watched Providence and then after showering (cause I like to be clean...which I'm sure people appriciate. haha.), I watched 3, yes 3 more eps of Las Vegas on the computer. -These were the season 3 eps that I have been given on a data dvd. I watched the view and then another ep of my season 2 LV dvds. Wow I may be close to a Las Vegas overload soon! lol.

Also today I did the housework. Laundry and dishes. yay fun and exciting...again not really.

Tomorrow I am going into the city early to do some Christmas shopping. Hopefully I will find what I am looking for. *crosses fingers*

Wish Me Luck

--------
Carls

No comments: