Saturday, December 24, 2005

Too Hot, Too Hot!

Today it got to 36 degrees I believe. It was not overly pleasant. That said, I do love my hot summer weather. I love living in Melbourne, where the weather can change in a heartbeat.
Today I got up, after having maybe 5 hours sleep, I just didn't feel sleepy last night. Nikki was already up and I watched tv and then after I was all dressed and stuff, Nikki and I decided to walk down to Blockbuster before it got too hot. We got down there and we got A Lot Like Love (with Kathryn Hahn from Crossing Jordan in it) and The Perfect Man. We also go some weekly ones too. -Bad Santa (for Scott), Miracle on 34th Street (the original one), Two Brothers (The one about the tigers), Dickie Roberts Child Star, and All I Want For Christmas.

Nic and I got icecreams at the BP on the way home. Dad passed us on the way, I think he had picked up Nikki's bike that she's getting for Christmas. (at least I think she's getting a bike....hmm).
Nikki and I played the Sims2 and then I watched The View, as always. I then decided to sit out on the deck and sunbathe and listen to my iPod. I was out there for about half an hour I think. It was pretty hot, but cloudy.

Later on I watched All I want For Christmas, and then we got dinner and Nikki and I watched The Perfect Man and then I watched A Lot Like Love.

A Lot Like Love was good. and Kathryn was good in it too. She was playing the best friend. She always seems to play the friend. This time she was named Michelle, just like her character in How To Lose a Guy in 10 Days (my fave Kathryn movie) , but she was playing a very different character this time. Not quite as funny as her other roles, but still good. Infact she was probably the closest to Lily (her character on Crossing Jordan). A little nutty and cool, bossy too. You gotta love Kathryn, she's so funny and I really wish someone would give her the lead in one of these movies. Cause she's a great actress, both comedy and drama work for her.

It's now officially Christmas Eve. wow. Only 2 more sleeps (for me) and then it's the big day. We are pretty much ready now I think. Lots of house cleaning to do tomorrow I think, but nothing else major going on. I wanted to go shopping at Chaddy tonight, cause it's 24 hour shopping and it would have been cool to go there at 3am. lol. oh well maybe next year.

Till Tomorrow

----------
Carls

No comments: