Monday, December 05, 2005

Start of a Brand New Week

Hmm for some reason I keep thinking today is monday, or rather that yesterday was sunday... ood. lol

Today I did bugger all again. Lol. I sat around and watched tv mostly. I read a few more chapters of Garden of the Purple Dragon, that Maree gave me for my birthday. It's a great book. I am enjoying reading it. I also watched Philidelphia tonight with mum. I had never seen it before and was glad foxtel was showing it. It was a good movie. Sad, but good.

Nikki and Mum and Dad went off to some dinner for her netball team tonight, she seemed to have a nice time. She came home and was rambling on about how there was some guy there talking about tv and stuff and she asked him if he watched Crossing Jordan. When he said yes, she then apparently asked him who his fave character was. Nigel. She then had to ask him if he liked Woody, apparenty he said "yeah sorta" (or something to that effect).
Man I'm a bad influence on my sister. Yeesh. Oh well.

Tomorrow Mum, Nikki and I are going down to the American Food Shop in Bentleigh and to Southland. We haven't been down there in ages.

Toodles

-------
Carlie

No comments: