Sunday, December 11, 2005

Merry Christmas...and a Happy Five Minutes

Today, after only about 6 hours max of sleep, I got up and ready for our family trip to Chadstone Shopping Centre to get our traditional new christmas tree decorations. Scott didn't come, cause he was out last night at some party- who know where...

We looked around at the make up, bags, jewellery and watches, where Nikki got a watch to get for Christmas. Then we headed upstairs to get the decorations. After a long time looking, and after a lot of hurrying from my parents, I picked my decoration. It's a sorta star dangly beaded decoration thingy. -Oh and after at least 14/15 years of picking decorations, it takes me a while to find a nice one, that is different from the others, and is something ME.

Then we headed back downstairs and Nikki and Dad decided to head off to Borders Bookstore to get a calendar for Nic. We were standing at the bottom of the escalators and who should step off them as Nic and Dad were leaving, but Vicky from Browncoats. I called out to her and she stopped for a quick chat. It was kinda weird seeing her there, its odd when worlds colide. hehe.
-Oh yes and we ran into another family friend in Myer too. A mother of a boy in Scott's year and sports clubs.

Mum and I went shoe shopping, and this time I actually found something I liked! YaY! hehe. I got a new pair of white thongs (flip flops :P) and a pair of white sandal-y things.
Nikki and I got icecream at New Zealand IceCream place, -mint choc and cookies and cream. Nic copied me. lol. And after that we headed home.

We put up the decorations and Dad and Mum left me and Nikki to finish that while they went off to Neil and Margaret's for a little gathering for Margaret's birthday. (Neil is mum's 3rd brother)
Once the tree was done, we had lunch and sat around watching tv. Then Mum and Dad finally came home and them and Nikki went down to the school for her Netball presentation night. She got a shiny new trophy. -I want a trophy! lol.

Tonight Scott decided to be an ass and when I had opened files on the comp and then taken stuff to my room, he closed them down and took it over. Now I threw up a fuss, cause I wanted to get on early and watch tv for a little while after I was done. But more importantly, because of the fact that I was on it and that he stole it and got out of everything I had opened. This ended up causing a huge fight, because no-one will make my brother stop anything or give anything up. He gets what he wants and takes it too, and I get made out to be the bad guy and get the blame, because I am fighting for fairness and my rights. This happens all the time. My parents have a fight, my dad blames me. Man this can drive me close to the edge sometimes. Though I am so used to it now, that I sorta rolls off my back a little...but it still hurts somewhat.

....okay depressed, angry chatter now overwith.

I don't know what I have planned for tomorrow...Sometime this week I am supposed to go to the city with Faith and Elsa, and also to the movies with Jacinta...that is if we can decide on something to see...hmmm. I better get looking.


----------

Carlie

No comments: