Sunday, December 11, 2005

Fun Fun Fun, Till Her Daddy Takes Her T-Bird Away....


okay I have that song in my head all week. Actually, I've had a few Beach Boys songs in my head lately.

So today was a big BCA meet at the Redback on Flemington Rd...well okay the turnout was small, but its about QUALITY, not quantity. And Quality there was indeed!
We had fun, sat around, drank a little (soft drink in my case, rasberry - Yummy!), ate a little, and chatted and were silly. Lol. We had a good time, there were quite a few pics taken. -None by me though, cause my camera is out of action at the moment. I SO need to get a digital one!
-See the piccie of Me, Harm and Blue. Ain't we cute! lol.

The very last thing we were doing was trying to solve a crossword puzzle. -Yes, we were at a pub on a saturday afternoon...doing a crossword puzzle. lol. We were close to finishing it too, but there were a couple of things which left the whole group clueless. hehe.

Elsa and I caught the tram back to Flinders Street, and she ran into some ticket inspector troubles, but that got sorted. Then we said our goodbyes and I caught my train home and sat around watching tv all night. lol.

I watched Surivior after Gilmore Girls and a few eps of Will and Grace. So far my 2 faves are still in it, so that makes me happy. lol. I would be rather annoyed if Lydia or Rafe won. I like Steph and Dani. lol.
OOo and then I watched 2 eps of Las Vegas on my new dvds.

We got our Christmas tree today, it smells lovely! I love the smell of Christmas trees. I walked into my house this arvo to the smell and it sends me back to when we used to go to this park for my Grandmother's side of the family's little Christmas gathering, we call it the 'Smith Family', cause my grandmother's maiden name is Smith. And anyways...we always used to go to this park out past Mount Waverley and the park was full of Pine Trees and so now my living room smells like the park and I love it. :)
We used to have a real tree when I was little, but not like this one, this one is big and bushy and full and just pretty. lol. The last few years we have had a fake one, which I think was only JUST taller than me, and thats pretty damm tiny...I'm only 5"2. hehe.
I think we are going shopping for Christmas decorations tomorrow and then we will decorate it :)
I will have to remember to get around to putting up the lights on our house this week too.

Well I'm off. Gotta get up early in the morning to go shopping. Wah. I wanted to sleep in. OH well. Maybe during the week. hehe.

Arrivederci!

---------

Carls


No comments: