Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Shopping Fun

Woo! I seem to be back into the swing of things, specifically into writing a new post each day at the moment. yay! hehe.

So what's new with me? Not a lot really. But I have been busy today.
Nikki had the day off from school, so me, mum and Nic decided to go down to Southland and stop at the American foods store on the way. We left around 11:30am....after I almost had a heart attack from seeing Jill Hennessy in an ep of Law and Order, which I was not really watching(I was just seetting my tape for The View and Touched By an Angel) and so I got very excited when I saw her. lol. It was the first time I had actually seen her in it(and I didn't get to watch it for long), it was kinda weird. She looked so...funny. lol. The hair and the clothes...just ....bad. lol. -okay well not BAD, but just really stranged and not quite right. lol.

Anyways...

So we set off for the day, stopping at Scott's school (Camberwell High) to drop in something there, before driving down to the American Food Store in Bentleigh. I drove.
Its a great store, there are lots of things to choose from. I got S'mores Pop Tarts, a box of Cheerios, Jujy Fruits(jujubes), and Nikki and I got S'mores bars and Mum got York mint patties. Oh and Nic got a tootsie roll too. All good stuff. :P

After that we drove to Southland, after finding a park(with not too much dificulty), we walked around. We stopped at a shoe shop and after trying on a few pairs, I had no luck. But Mum and Nikki found nice shoes for them. I hate shoes. Well I love shoes, I just hate my feet, cause they don't fit any of the nice shoes. :(
We walked around and looked in many more stores. We got lunch in the food court and then looked at more shops. We were just about to leave, but then Nic and I spotted a JB HIFI, which must have been new (They were still working inside) . So we went in and I browsed and found the new Las Vegas dvds. I got Season 1, I did more browsing while Mum went off to take a phone call. I almost bought Stand by Me, but I decided I would wait, I did get a set of blank dvds though.
The Las Vegas dvds are very shiny. They are in one of those box things, instead of a proper plastic case, which may become annoying, but for now its all very cool. Me is happy. lol.
I also saw the Soundtrack, I will keep an eye out for that one later.

After that we finally were done and we headed home. We had a brief encouter with a jackass in his truck, who decided to have a go at us and then cut us off. grr. He also hadn't seemed to have learned of this new fangled thing called an INDICATOR. *shrugs*. hehe

By the time we got home, I had a really bad headache, and then Mum, Nic and I went to the supermarket. I spent the evening watching tv. Nic and I watched another ep of Sliders and ate our S'mores bars. They were good. Yummy.

I now have 7 eps of Crossing Jordan downloaded. I just hope I will be able to find time to watch the next 5 sometime soon. I am fussy, and want the house almost to myself to watch them, which is tricky this time of year. Oh well. It will happen eventually.

Enough for now. Tomorrow I am going to the Children's Hospital for my very last trip there. It will be very sad for it to all be over and to have to get a new hospital and new doctors and all. But most importantly I will miss the place and the people. I have a lot of bad memories of that place, but also a lot of good ones. Its like a 2nd home to me and I just hope I don't get too emotional about it tomorrw.

------
Carls

No comments: