Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Monday. The Start of a Brand New Week

You know what was really weird today? The fact that when I was reading today's paper this morning, while I was watching Providence on tv, I got totally weirded out and confused that the paper said it was Monday. I swear it felt like Saturday, and Monday was a few days away. lol.
I think this had something do to with the Survivor Finale. Which rocked and I was so happy Danni one. Someone I wanted to win for weeks, actually won. This seems to be my year, especially after Carrie winning American Idol earlier in the year.

Now what did I do today?
Not a lot really. I watched quite a few eps of Las Vegas, including one that I had missed on foxtel and one of my faves for season 1 (I have only seen just over half though...).
In the afternoon I made pikelets for Nikki, cause I was starving and needed something other than bread and was sorta craving cinnamon.

Tonight I saw a new ep of Will and Grace. Big yay. It was good, okay, but not great great. and I missed the end, cause I ran into the lounge room to watch Survivor, which was just about 10 minutes of recap at the start so I could have stayed watching W&G doh!
During Survivior, Toffee tried to climb into the Christmas tree a few times. We had to scare him off. He's trouble that boy. But he's SO cute! I love my kitty!

Elsa asked me if I wanted to meet her in the city for afternoon tea, but it was so hot today and I was just feeling like relaxing and being at home, so I didn't end up going.

But hopefully I will be able to rangle her into coming over here sometime soon.

Well I believe that's all for today. OOo I have a brand new ep of CJ downloading and I have written more of my script now. yay. hehe. Hopefully I will get it finished soon!


Seasons Greetings

-----------

Carls

No comments: