Friday, December 30, 2005

Once More With Feeling

No I am not talking about the musical episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer...although speaking of, I haven't watched that in ages! I LOVE that ep. ...anyways..
I'm talking about the hot hot weather that is making everyone kinda grumpy, and sleepy and if ya stay out in the sun too long a little dry and possibly sore.

I slept in this morning, which was great. Then I found out both Dad and Scott had gone to the cricket. With Mum at work, this left just me and Nic at home. So we puttered around for a little while, discussing when we would like to go swimming. And at a little before 12:30pm, we headed next door for a swim. We had it all to ourselves and had a great and lovely relaxing swim. I sat out at one point with the thermometre they use to check the water temp, it went up over 40 degrees celcius. YIKES! It was about 27 in the water. It was beautiful. I may have gotten a little tanned...hopefully not burnt. -Nikki had her sunsmart top on. We were in there for just under an hour I think. We were packing up to go, when Mr McCraw...I can't remember his name...Steve I think..came in for a swim, and as we were opening the back door, we heard the rest of them come in. So that worked out well.
After that Nic and I had lunch and I organised for Elsa to come over tomorrow night to hang out for New Years Eve. YAY! hehe.

Scott came home around 2:30ish...then Dad. Nikki invited Lucy over for a play/swim and they are over in the pool right now.
Tonight Nikki and I will probably watch a few of the dvds we got for Christmas (or bought with the money we got for Christmas).
Wow only 1 more day of 2005 left. I hate that you finally get used to writing the year, when suddenly its the next one already. I wonder how long it will be before it feels right writing 2006. Yeesh!

There is supposed to be a new ep of Las Vegas airing Monday in the US..so I will probably try and download that Tuesday night. We'll see. hehe.


Toodeloo

-------
Carls

No comments: