Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Sales, Swimming and DVD's

Today Mum, Nikki and I went to the sales at Chadstone. I decided to skip Providence this morning and sleep in.
We left for the sales about 12 noon-ish...give or take. We ended up driving the crappy blue car, as the 4 wheel drive was playing up. Today it was very hot and supposed to be 35 or something. We waited around out in the sun for a car park for about 10/15 minutes, but got one and all was good. First we went to Myer, and got some cheap Christmas cards and other things for next year. We looked around there and then went to ToysRus and then went to EB games. Mum had stayed at Myer, so I called her when we were done with EB games, but she didn't answer, so we went to JB. There I found Molly, Stand By Me, How To Lose A Guy in 10 Days and Sweet Home Alabama. I almost got Alice in Wonderland, but decided to wait. I also found the Will and Grace Soundtrack. But they didn't have Las Vegas or A Lot Like Love or Michael Buble (Buble in a Bubble), well the ones I wanted anyways. So I will wait to get those. =
Nikki got Mary Poppins and Toy Story.

Mum met us there, after calling me when she couldn't find us...Then we went to Borders. Nikki bought a box of books and then we got icecreams and headed home. It was pretty hot when we got home and so Nikki and I decided to go swimming in next doors pool. The McCraw's were in there, they are ALWAYS in there. Sometimes it gets really annoying, cause they completely take over. Oh well. I stayed for a while, then Scott came in and I left a little while after that.
No one was going to Em's tonight, and I had a transport problem, as Nick nor Lucy were going, so I am not going out tonight....obviously, as I would normally be there by now. lol.

Tonight I am just bumming around I suppose. Not much planned for the rest of the week. Maybe a trip to the movies.


Adios amigos

-------
Carlie

No comments: