Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Thats It, Thats All, Had Fun, Had a Ball

Today was my last EVER trip to the Royal Children's Hospital for check ups. Now that I am 20, and it has been 10 years since I went into remission, they are kicking me out and sending me off to Peter MacCallum for my annual check ups. :D This is very exciting, but also was really sad. I have been ready each time for it to be my last trip there, for a few years now, but last year they told me that this years visit would be my last. I did good today, I got slightly reminissy...and a little sad, not tears or anything which was good. lol. I saw Dr Tiederman for the last time, bought stickers from the gift shop for the last time, had Maccas after my check up for the last time(well at that place anyways... :P)... I am glad to be moving on, especially to a place for grown ups. I have felt too old for that place for years now. Well here is to memories, both good and bad of the past and to the future, whatever it may bring. Also my Doc said that I am cured. Which is a scary thought, and also a great one. I will never feel completely free, there will always be this little thought in the back of my mind that it will come back, or that something else will happen... thats just what Today was my last EVER trip to the Royal Children's Hospital for check ups. Now that I am 20, and it has been 10 years since I went into remission, they are kicking me out and sending me off to Peter MacCallum for my annual check ups. :D This is very exciting, but also was really sad. I have been ready each time for it to be my last trip there, for a few years now, but last year they told me that this years visit would be my last. I did good today, I got slightly reminissy...and a little sad, not tears or anything which was good. lol. I saw Dr Tiederman for the last time, bought stickers from the gift shop for the last time, had Maccas after my check up for the last time(well at that place anyways... :P)... I am glad to be moving on, especially to a place for grown ups. I have felt too old for that place for years now. Well here is to memories, both good and bad of the past and to the future, whatever it may bring. Also my Doc said that I am cured. Which is a scary thought, and I will never believe that I am completely cured, there will always be this thought in the back of my mind that it could come back, or that something else will happen.... *sigh* I try to not think about it too much, or let it get in the way of things. So far its working out okay.

Okays and onto other more interesting topics, and much less deep....
Today I was out of the hospital by 11:30 and we were home at 12...which was freaky, that NEVER happens. -Though we didn't have any tests or anything...

I taped Providence and Law and Order while I was out. I watched Law and Order tonight, and it was a Jill ep, so I was happy(I saw her on it yesterday and almost freaked out :P) and so I watched it and I guessed early on that it was the ep where her character dies. And it was. lol. It was just kinda freaky that way. I knew the ep sounded like an important and good one, and I guess I was right. lol.
I also watched another ep of Sliders.

My iPod came today. So I have spent the afternoon and evening putting music onto it(and videos too). I have put a few CDs onto it so far. I will put heaps more on tomorrow probably.

I also hope to start watching my Las Vegas dvds soon. But with all these great shows being on Foxtel at the moment, its hard to find time to watch them :(

My Mother also has a new job, which starts tomorrow. That leaves my brother and I home together for the whole holidays. Doh. Oh well. And Nikki finishes school on the 21st of December. Which if you ask me sucks. They finish school on the Wednesday, and Christmas is on the Sunday. The girl barely gets a month of holidays! *shrugs* I am SO glad I am not in Primary School anymore.

Jacinta and I might be movie-ing it next week. I dunno what we could see yet, but we will look. lol.

-----
Carls
-----

No comments: