Sunday, December 04, 2005

Sleepy Sundays

Today I slept in till 12. It was good. I needed the sleep. And I had 2 odd dreams during the night. One was about me and my sister I think, the other was about me, Elsa, Elsa's mum Karen and Lucy/Blue. We were shopping. lol.

I spent the arvo sitting on the comp playing a trial version of Zoo Tycoon 2. I used to have the first one, but it got scratched and hasn't worked for years now. My sis and I might get it for Chrissy.
On the topic of Christmas, my mum spent the afternoon pulling out the Christmas ornaments and non tree decorations. I dunno when we are going to get our tree. We are getting a real one this year. We also will have to go for our big Chrissy decoration shop soon. Every year, we all go to Myer (or David Jones, or Kmart as we have done once or twice) and each of us pick a new ornament for the year.
Now over the last few years, while I have been growing up, I have decided that I am a Christian or some sort. I have had religious influence my whole life, though our neighbors, and through primary school etc. While I was never Christened, I was semi raised by my mother (my dad is a lapsed Catholic and his dad pulled them out of the Catholic church and school when he was younger), not overly religious, but not anti God. I went to Church a few times with my neighbors, and to a Church holiday program once too. So I do get into the true part of Christmas, as well as the whole modern idea of Christmas, which is the ritual my family have created, the family lunch and watching the carols. etc.

Okay moving on from religion, Gilmore Girls FINALLY came back on tv tonight, its been off for almost a year. stupid nine. lol. Unfortunately, my family as usual would not be quiet and were making extra noise ALL night. It was very annoying after the first few hours.

I will go to bed soon and then sleep in late tomorrow too. yay.

-----
Carls

No comments: