Wednesday, December 28, 2005

A Little Bit Cooler, But A Heck Of A Lot Wetter!

So last night all is good, I managed to get to watch Will and Grace on dvd and then NCIS -normally I have to tape it on the arial and its all fuzzy, but things worked out in my favour last night. :)
But during NCIS, my sister decide to have a bath, she turned on the tap as she was getting out and the water would not turn off again. So the poor thing was in tears, thinking it was all her fault and she wasn't going to get to go to Canberra in Jan. Dad started yelling at her (as usual) and we tried to fix it. It was the hot tap, so they turned off the water and went to Kmart to get stuff to fix it. Mum fixed it late last night, and then they all went to bed.
So that was a little bit of drama we had last night. The pilot light on the heater went out, so there was no hot water till Dad managed to fix it this morning.

Today wasn't nearly as hot as yesterday. Only 27 or something I think.
I watched Providence, then got dressed. -after almost falling asleep on the couch. lol. I was sleepy. I updated stuff on my iPod and put a few more CD's onto it.
Then Nikki and I watched Dickie Roberts: Former Child Star. It's a funny movie. We like it. lol.
Then I watched the rest of the Two Brothers movie, about the Tigers. It was good and had a happy ending, happy endings are good. lol. It also had Guy Pierce in it..which was just odd. I haven't seen him in a movie in yonks. Good Aussie word there. :P

Not much else going on today, I am kinda bored already. Dad is home at the moment, that's kinda annoying. He keeps asking Nikki if she needs anything every 10 minutes. She's 10 years old, she needs to learn to be self sufficient. She is perfectly capable of making her own lunch or getting a glass of water.

Last night I watched Molly, which was really good. Jill Hennessy was in it, she had odd colored hair (for her), I think it was filmed after Chutney Popcorn - cause her hair is kinda blondy in that. It was about a guy who had to look after his autistic sister and was very interesting and drew me in.

Nic and I might watch Toy Story tonight, maybe Hercules. We'll see. I think we are having a BBQ for dinner. I love a good barbie. hehe

Aurevoir

---------
Carls

No comments: